1 Like

Balloon Chicken Hitboxes
CIU 2021-02-06 20-15-28-94
Those Balloon non hit
iA can’t Fix

Eh that normal
In CI3 balloons didn’t have hitboxes
only the Chickens Have
So… Thats Normal (why did i say thats normal twice)

2 Likes

I always go idle sometimes though.

I like how they don’t get damaged from the fire/smokes from the space ship engine.

What does this do?

1 Like

Thanks iA, also I noticed that full charged Absolver doesn’t work with Cowards at Overarching Chickens only(at Ironman to be exact). Is it possible to try it?

Does it apply to Boss Rushes too? I hope you made their duration be till x10? Or at least x7 because x5 is just too small.

False, it happened on other waves too for me.

Why didn’t you reported it then :frowning:

Don’t really care, cowards aren’t that dangerous anyways

But you know I died once expecting them not to shot because I was in the middle and there were Chickenauts too… and they’re the most dangerous enemies in my opinion.

If Cowards aren’t dangerous to you then nothing is, lol.

1 Like

The rule of any activity is to always expect the worse scenario. Cowards aren’t too dangerous, especially with absolver. Slobs are way more dangerous actually, shooting whenever they want. Anyway, I agree that absolver should destroy cowards’ projectiles too.

1 Like

Sorry, I meant at Ironman the whole time because their projectiles are faster.

Actually it depends on weapon type, for example the worse weapons to use at then is Riddler and the best is Absolver, then Plasma, so basically the more stronger the more better.

Yeah, but is already added that feature:

So with it not working at some waves is more like a bug.

Coward chicken will waste if it’s bubble got hit though it wasn’t damaged at all.

Sorry to ask this question but what happens when an unfortunate player in League managed to get 0 and still lose again?

Assassins are.

But they don’t appear a lot like Cowards, I wonder why??

Hm, the Alien Mothership does not award damage points.

3 Likes

How are waves like “Cardinality of 4” have random enemies even if you play the same mission again?

I have one useless idea
useless NPCs
they will be randomly located on the map and you will be able to talk to them.
they will mostly talk about the things that happened to them, how much they hate some enemies and bosses,they will recommend you which weapons and ships to use for some missions, they will make jokes and complain about some things that uhf does
(yes they are recruits)
besides that, they are quite useless
some can be found buying at herowares or selling food at space burgers
maybe you can find a hero at a random space academy

1 Like