Early Access version 85.3

Reduce Fester’s appearance from 50% to 25%:
  • Yeah.
  • Nah.
0 voters
Should Infinity Chick attack 6 times instead of 3 times at Chicken Multiplicity:
  • Yeah, I agree.
  • No!
0 voters

Yes but may get you thru space races faster than usual

1 Like

FYI, this is the moment when Fester shoots in regular waves.

2 Likes

Huh. Well, you could have just solved (7110779+370000)*(1+0.5+x)=11222272.

But, in the general case, it’s not possible to calculate precisely, because all remaining bonuses are rounded to one decimal place, too.

Fixed in v.86 :medal_sports: Bug. But, as I said, I don’t yet know if these 3 lasers will stay.

4 Likes

If you want them to stay so you can reduce the speed of the 3 lasers or you can make a bigger space for BX spaceships. I want them to stay.

1 Like

Why you gave credit to another person then:

I also noticed this one. I don’t know why.

Mistake. Corrected.

6 Likes

IA i think that weapon virtuosity must not be counted in weapon training missions and bonus must be 0.00% because everyone uses the same set of weapons and they are forced to use them (because that is the concept of the mission)

And

Why Fester have more health then other Saucers?

Also pecking order at “Mars Attack!” wave is almost impossible due to Festers appearing a lot and with different speed. Can Festers appear like “Shoot and Loot” wave order?

1 Like

By the same logic, everyone gets the same bonus. So it’s still fair.

I just copied the green alien saucer. It has the same health as that.

No, because that would make the two waves too similar.

1 Like

But everyone having the same bonus… it just kills the purpose of having it and that is my point

Yeah, but that means there is no point in putting effort into removing it.

Isn’t that supposed to be Show 'em, not Show’em

iA, could you prevent the balloon chickens from spawning in Centipede, Zig-zag, The Magic Flute, and Bend/Kick it like Beckhen only if one of those waves is being played on its “upside-down” variant?

3 Likes

iA, I think the “hint” button needs to be made a bit more obvious. Or at least renamed. This should hopefully make it more apparent to those who do not know about it’s existence.

3 Likes

When I destroyed the UFO from the “Fester” alien, I see the green smoke instead of red smoke. Can you change the smoke depend on the light color of UFO?

5 Likes

Can you add password feature to accounts? And ability to reset it when it is forgotten.

2 Likes

Technically pin code already does that. If you need account to be forgotten, just delete it.

2 Likes