Early Access version 102

How about increasing the chance of chickens lighting up with keys in key rush missions?
Stalling for it is just so boring it’s insane, how about they just all shine up fast and you get your keys? It’s a key rush mission after all

isnt the chance of chickens with keys appearing already high enough

it’s high, but u gotta stall to get a good amount of keys

I’ve had an idea to compensate for the VF’s firepower if the limit were to remain the same, maybe making it fire weaker or slower instead of overheating kind of like the corn shotgun but across all the other weapons while retaining the ‘iceman coolness award’, or increase the power limit proportional to the rarity of the ship, or perhaps have a score bonus depending on what ship is used on the mission, cuz as it stands playing any hard mission with this ship is anxiety, especially for someone like me who doesn’t use satellites for that tiny bit of medal score lol (guess I’m only complaining about the firepower…).
As for boosters, I suggest adding one that increases the damage output, or a burst booster that works the same way as the one we currently have that fires even faster but stops after a few milliseconds then fires again, ofc at the cost of overheating faster

Medal shared. In the future, please write explicitly what the bug is. It’s not always clear by a screenshot.

Removing the gap was my (misguided) idea, it was not ever asked for.

This is because the base texture is grey (not white), and you can only ever darken it (never brighten it). I plan to address this in the next update by having brighter base textures (although this will screw up everyone’s “base paint” color)

I’ll do something about that.

No, not easily.

This is known, but it’s unavoidable.

Changed in v.103 :medal_sports: Idea

Because if it were at the tip, it would wobble as the spacecraft banked left/right, going counter to its purpose as a precision aiming device.

The only way to “balance” this would be to put the 3rd satellite at the front/rear of the spacecraft, which might be problematic for some players because it obscures the vision (front) or makes certain range-limited satellites less effective (rear). But it can be changed if you can show strong support for it.

Fixed in v.102.2 server-side patch

Fixed in v.102.2 server-side patch

5 Likes

:warning: The server will soon be down for (for 2 minutes) to apply these two fixes.

8 Likes

@InterAction_studios why is the VF’s fleet icon kinda rotated and not the 2d top-down view like others?

mulller and bx for comparison, just look at the engines/pods

4 Likes

sooo is muller basically limited to the 20 power or are the can it even have like 30 firepower?

1 Like

Muller is unlimited

1 Like

Sorry for said this, but… sigh
Some of your ideas may make the game perform worse.

1 Like

That why in this update, Muller is the best in all spacecraft family, beside the expansion of support system feature. (Slots and Satellites)

1 Like

i hate to say it but

cesium isn’t entirely wrong, there’s some truth in this

3 Likes

It all fits well
H&C is a scout so firepower is limited
Muller is Full blown fighter so its unlimited
Bombers packs some dual pods, so its toned down a bit
and VF are fast and resist environments (temporary) so in turn fp is limited

2 Likes

Can you rework Positron Stream for VF-X family so that the stream comes out naturally, @InterAction_studios ?

3 Likes

At least, H&C and VF has their unique feature too (Higher key gaining and Environment Resistance)

yea exactly, also people still need the max power in everything, i mean like why?

2 Likes

Muller has only expansion of support system feature, and this may not be necessary for players who want to get high score. So i think that Muller should be the only spacecraft family which get unlimited power.

1 Like

Like, what were they even thinking when removing the gap. It’s just a dumb way of increasing difficulty.

1 Like

Oh come on, IA has already said they did this on their own.

8 Likes

OK since you guys said I suggested removing the gap then I will give the proof that I didn’t. Instead of that, I said just rework so that there is a bullet that shoots into that blind spot

Now, if you guys say my ideas are trash, I don’t care. Period

1 Like