Early Access version 51

But still, they escape, so, no need to remove clean sweep.

But that is no longer due to waves, but rather because of the player, it doesn’t make sense to me

Repeatable RNG is (mistakenly) disabled for all missions in v.51. I’m surprised that nobody has discovered this yet.

11 Likes

I noticed this when I was testing the excel file in my favorite boss rush

Boss Rushes do not have repeatable RNG. Only daily/weekly challenges do.

8 Likes

This is going interesing to interesing

10 Likes

I like this change tho. Can’t wait to see it!

3 Likes

Shooting chicken dummies!

3 Likes

Really, i didnt imagine what this update Will reléase 12 new waves (Without including the new variations)

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios can surrender icon be " O ". it looks confusing with colorblind people

ummm can you make when collect powerup overdrive will not lose
it seem annoy when collect powerup and overdrive lose

wot?
it resets the heat so the overdrive resets with it

Heat itself doesn’t have anything to do with it.
Powerups reset everything. Heat, charging, and overdrive.
I don’t find having to re-engage it to be particularly annoying, since it’s just a double click and you don’t exactly get bombarded with powerups in the first place.

2 Likes

All the more why you should pay attention to what’s going on, really

1 Like

Pop sounds are annoying

Can we have sort option “By squadron” in assignments?

5 Likes

I just realized that the stereo panning function seems to be reversed (shooting on the left hand side makes sound only on the right headphone). You can hear that on Mishelb’s video above if you can’t open the game at the moment (also make sure to wear headphones)

3 Likes

Wait, for me it’s ok :eyes:
And I just checked my PC audio settings, left plays on the left.

6 Likes

Oh, ye I haven’t considered that it could be a problem in my headphones instead lol

I
 actually lots of people tested setting the damage to a negative number, and it heals bosses. And Hend Game is the boss that is most broken whilst dealing with healing damage, and whilst I was testing, I saw this:

Yeah, the satellites just froze there, they weren’t moving at all

A lot of enemies and bosses can be broken through healing but it doesn’t matter when that’s likely never going to be added to the unmodded version

(btw i made a video about that [spoiler][MODDED] Chicken Invaders Universe (Early Access) - Healing Enemies and the unintended consequences - YouTube)

8 Likes