šŸš€ Multiplayer

I think it should also be possible to change the dns manually. Change it to 1.1.1.1 or maybe 8.8.8.8
Edit:nvm, donā€™t try it, I have no idea what Iā€™m saying apparently

5 Likes

people with symmetric NAT canā€™t connect to other hosts with symmetric NAT anyway so this didnt change much

3 Likes

what :joy:
Epic Bug

1 Like

that is a problem in multiplayer

1 Like

Will Multiplayer eventually be available for Weekly challenges & Iron Man challenges? I understand that if playing Multiplayer on such modes that your progress wonā€™t count on the leaderboards which I wouldnā€™t mind- that aside, I find these two mission types extremely fun as Weekly challenge imitates the story of previous titles and Iron Man is the hardest mission in the game which I find would be a lot more fun with more players then the standard missions which I find even the longest and hardest can be a bit lackluster sometimes.

2 Likes

Well according to this change thatā€™s coming in the next update:

Weekly Challenge, Ironman, Space Race and Cup Qualification Match can be flown multiplayer. Which leaves Daily Missions, League dares, Group and Knockout Cup missions out of multiplayer ability.

3 Likes

Now I wonder How would the Qualification work

Due to the fact that they are one-time attempt missions only

1 Like

And by the way, is multiplayer on weekly challenge, ironman etc. are not eligible to awards and leaderboards?

1 Like

and Anniversary too.

It already is in v.92

Any competitive mission played multiplayer is automatically disqualified. It will count towards your career, but not for leaderboards/rewards

13 Likes

it seems that multiplayer is available Weekly Challenge And iron Man Competition Galactic Cup

3 Likes

Will be. However, the qualification phase may be available for multiplaying, because other matches of the galactic cup can be played only once.

2 Likes

SO why canā€™t I play it in multiplayer?

1 Like

You gotta wait for V92.

2 Likes

Cause version 92 isnā€™t out, yet.

1 Like

Okay . I may know the reason. Because in the multiplayer part of the game, you should not have a lot of aids (cheats) with you. Otherwise, it does not allow the entry and hosting of multiplayer games. And because you can not bring these devices with you in large numbers. Because in the multiplayer part, you, along with 1 to 98 other people, will overcome difficult or easy stages. So it is better not to take this tool or if you do take a small amount.

So reduce the number of these devices. Maybe it was right.

Itā€™s simply because you can only play it in v92+, bruh

2 Likes

No, itā€™s because Weekly Challenge isnā€™t flyable with others yet. The amount of items carried has no bearing on whether multiplayer is possible or not