Why? Its bad give the thanks to people?

1 Like

No, but you can thank them by liking their post

Changed in v.55 :medal_sports: Idea

They already do.

No.

Fixed in v55 :medal_sports: Bug

7 Likes

Why did you gave ChickenBlaster the medals at Known bugs & new features?

Also:

• When selecting a music at “Boss Music” to play, it doesn’t play when destroying Henterprise Hencounter/Boldly Goes Wherever it Pleases/Hend Game, because by default its music should stop playing when the Henterprise retreats, it’s kinda like this bug:

So is it fixable or intended?

• At Chicken Roulette/Wheel of Fortune there are 3 bombs, the 1st&2nd bombs won’t disappear even if you killed all the enemies, so could you make all the bombs disappear when destroying all enemies?

• Can the Alien Container have a chance to drop 3 Satellites at elite missions?
    (Well less than 125% difficulty because it kinda unfair to drop 2 only at this type of wave)

• Could the enemies stay longer at “Ricochet” wave like at “Asteroids (no, really)”?

• Remember that bug at “Enemy Queue” from CI4 where if an enemy had a key before showing-up we still see it’s location from the shining? Well, the same happens at “Enemy Hurricane”.

• Could there be music option that plays a random musics of a specific CI game, for example a one called “CI3 Random”, when selecting it at “Wave music” it will choose a random CI3 music that the player has/buyed and will play them during the mission stages, the reason I suggested that is because when selecting CI3 background and you leave it to random, it could play musics that aren’t from CI3.

• The highest wave number of Squawk Block missions is 1x19, so could it be 1x20?

• Could Space Burger missions have a chance to appear at Weekly Challenge?

2 Likes

Lol, didn’t notice that

2 Likes

Should “Retro Missions” have a chance to appear at Weekly Challenge:

• Yes, it should have a chance to appear.
  • No, leave it like this.

0 voters

1 Like

Why you still proceed to make a poll after IA’s answer on it: “No.”? It’s still ok, but i mean, he rejected.

2 Likes

Is it a crime if I wanted to see people’s opinion on it? Also IA isn’t forced to add it even if most people chose for it to be added.

2 Likes

I said:

I know, it was similar like when they wanted to replace egg barrier on do not cross wave with ball barrier settling it with a poll and IA voted no.

1 Like

After all “Retro Missions” are still a mission type like Supernova, Comet Chase, etc…
I don’t get why IA doesn’t want to add it tho!

It drops 3 at 125% and above.

1 Like

It should be lower than that, the reason I said that is because it’s really unfair to drop 2 Satellites at this type of wave :joy:

Also after how many difficulty number percent does the number of satellites increase?

Neh, i would prefer it like that, because something harder gives more items.

50%, for example, if you’re at 25%, it drops 1, and then at 75%, it drops 2, and then at 125%, it drops 3.

1 Like

I mean at this type of wave it should drop at least 3 satellites.

So from 75% it drops 2 satellites and under that it drop 1 only?

It’s gonna be too much, so nah.

Yes.

1 Like

Wait, even with that number of Armors, jeez okay then.

Wait, you were right, it should drop 3 satellites.

1 Like

Why change your opinion tho?!

1 Like