Early Access version 74.2

iA, how about giving this pattern to military chickens on double teams on >100% difficulties:
Grenades-> Move-> ^Knives-> Grenade-> Move-> Knives-> Move-> Grenades-> loop from ^

Just like it did when it got glitched that time when Chicken Exponentiality was added.

6 Likes

Yes please

It’s a lot more interesting than the current pattern. Also, if that does get added, let’s add it for the individual version as well.

3 Likes

Zabar? maybe…

1 Like

iA, could Egg Cannon fire red bullets at you 5 times from 100% difficulty, 6 times from 120% difficulty, 4 times from 80% difficulty and below that 3 times?

You could make it fire 5 times from 100% difficulty to 140% difficulty if think 6 times from 120% difficulty is too much.

1 Like

Could the egg cannon fire 2 yellow thick beams at once on high difficulties, too?

1 Like

All planets have an equal chance of spawning. This means that systems with more planets will naturally ‘attract’ more players.

Yes, but it seems to be causing confusion, so I’ll remove it. Changed in v.75 :medal_sports: Idea

Acknowledged. Amplifiers have some weirdness going on, because they affect individual projectiles, but not shockwaves.

The amp sound is implemented via a hack, so it’s as good as it’s ever going to get.

That’s odd, since the game requests high performance both from Nvidia (Optimus) and ATI (PowerXpress) drivers.

I don’t know why this would not be respected (unless, of course, the user had previously manually selected iGPU)

The coordinates might be off slightly because planets rotate continuously (so their coordinates change). It should be somewhere nearby. Besides, galactic coordinates do not have enough precision to be able to pinpoint specific planets.

Hmm… odd. And you’ve never switched your own language to English, even as a test?

Because flares exist on a separate layer than all enemies.

This is indeed a bug, but it’s already been corrected for v.75:

No, it doesn’t.

4 Likes

No, I never wrote any English letters at my own language(except your name&my callsign reversed because my language is RRR).

And since Superchick will be 40% bigger at Double Team, does that mean his speed will reduce?

At Chicken Exponentiality: when Henperor is moving fast after he uses his 4 laser circles you’ll see the last one fading by itself like this(this also happen with Crab V2.0 on Double Team):

Perhaps make the 4th circle fade faster so it fades fast before Henperor moves.

I noticed that I can only comment on my favorite mission until that limit:

Could you make the limit until there:

Also, could the party chicken’s firerate and their movement speed be slightly increased on Double Teams?

Fixed in v.75 :medal_sports: Bug

4 Likes

some bugs:
Final keys are not shown

mass and axial tilt are shown at the far left

all stats are not shown

some fleet features shown at the far left

I think that all the bugs are in RTL languages

1 Like

Super chick’s big laser would like a few words

Also the force field looks cool so don’t

Yes… Anyway , I think it’s bad idea.

Why Superchick? I wasn’t even talking about the line lasers.

It also happen with Crab V2.0 on Double Team, so Idk.

Some bosses/enemies have this effect and I’m cool with it basically.

Since boss sizes are big, why don’t we make a bigger zoom on double team, like 200% zoom so that you can gave more clearance in dodging from enemy’s projectiles, hoping this will be applied in both regular and ironman double teams

Fact: it was already zoomed out once

Then how much zoom that was applied on that

125% zoom. Before that it was 110% if I could recall

I think 125% is not enough to be honest, I have no idea why the superchick and infinichick projectiles are bigger when they zoomed in

Idk if we should zoom more or not. For now, just spam Amplifiers on them fuckers. Nobody will bully you because you play SS on Tourist.

1 Like