1 Like

Oh, my eyes read that tier “1”
I actually need to consult a doctor.

naw, the image is low quality and zoomed out too much, not your fault

1 Like

“Not worth fixing” you said?
May I share the medaol pls

12 Likes

@InterAction_studios By the way… I sent you some new stuff in my last DM (The one about resolutions)
Is it ‘legal’ to use what I said?

@InterAction_studios

Does this apply to other textures as well? Such as having invalid paintjob. Or, invalid color?
Alllso, are you sure we wouldn’t get kicked in the next version by doing something simple in the paint screen? This usually happened after fixing a specific anti-cheat.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios

In Weakest/Strongest Link, you should not give weapon gifts as you can’t avoid receiving it to pass through, changing your weapon to whatever the gift gives, it’s possible to avoid it by using the VF Family since their hitbox is very small, but with bigger ones such as the BX, it’s basically impossible to avoid it.

Possible solutions:

1. Having a 0% gift drop rate on the wave.
  2. Being able to destroy the metal bars beside the chicken.
1 Like

That would make the wave too easy.

1 Like

yes, it is how it works, but maybe we(?) don’t need this cause it charges fast, can IA remove this?

This is how it used to be in the past, except that barriers had x10 hp and were a pain to deal with if you wanted score in competitive missions.

2 Likes

Am I loosing points when hit a bomb and the explosion kills the chicken instead of me?

1 Like

Another question. Have you notice tiny stars near asteroids? They appear when you fly really near to them. What are they for?

2 Likes

It gives score

2 Likes

Yes but they could be for hitting the bomb. Let’s say a chicken gives you 20 points and the bomb 10 points. If I hit the chicken first then the bomb I should earn 20+10=30 points. But if I hit the bomb first and it kills the chicken am I still earn 10+20=30 points or just 10 for example?

1 Like

wat

1 Like

I’m talking about the asteroids

1 Like

Sorry. I didn’t understand. So what are you saying - it gives score just when you fly near the asteroid or gives more score when you hit it from closer distance?

2 Likes

Gives score for flying near it

2 Likes

In the wave “Among Us”, some of the chicks don’t line up, they just wander around. Pretty Sus.

1 Like

Just tested fighting Egg Cannon with the Accumulator equipped.
The charge refills too often especially with multishot weapons (ion,utensil,corn) and the boss gets defeated too fast compared to other bosses.
I think that entities spawned by bosses should give less charge than normal ones, similar to how they give less points

1 Like