Early Access version 63.2

But technological means they must use devises. Like Berserkers must only include Berserkers and Armored Division must include Egg Ships only. Military Parade are like Chickenaut Quartet which could be renamed too. And maybe iA could accept it, it’s just my opinion :slight_smile:

Oh, forgive me then :sweat_smile:

WHERE’S SPACE RACE?? TELL ME

1 Like

Wait, it disappeared again?

Or he forgot

At least it’ll come back.

1 Like

It’s a bug. EmeraldPlay report this and will fix in the next version.

3 Likes

I think my computer or the game get bug or something.

9 Likes

We have to wait for v64

3 Likes

I’ve regenerated the message.

This is a driver issue – the game can’t do anything to fix it. See if there’s an update for your graphics card driver.

6 Likes

You’ve removed them from all users, not from the game, right?

2 Likes

Maybe…

So that means this is the last IronMan we can take place in, for now

This is just for testing. You can simply buy them again.

8 Likes

Is it possible to make Poultry Payback able to destroy feathers?

6 Likes

:new: Added “Chicken Acrobatics” wave (mirrored + 2 variations) (@Star_Light :medal_sports: Idea)

“Close Encounters” was also a good wave from CI3. There are three variants of this wave, with single, double and triple firing of UFO ships.

2 Likes

It turns out there are a LOT of discrepancies for many players. I think it’s because of squadron assignments, but it’s only a guess. I’ll recalculate the numbers in the v.64 update and keep an eye out over the next few updates to make sure they don’t deviate. Fixed in v.64 :medal_sports: Bug

5 Likes

It would be nice if after the end of a space race an actual rare artifact with a red glow would fall from the top of the screen and you’d have to collect it. You know, since its being talked about in the description.

1 Like

Could all of the waves or some of the waves in CIU use this enemy?-[Alien]
Alien

3 Likes
2 Likes