Allow the item to be added automatically!

When you load you spacecraft to fill it items and you have 1 item for example the heat sink:

Example

Why do you need take the time to select the empty slot then add that one item? I suggest it to be automatically added once pressing the empty slot(if you only have one type of the item).

I agree with your idea. it seems pretty boring when you have to select the empty slot and put that item.

1 Like

I don’t know wheres the problem on put and put, is more exercise for your hand :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

But there is already exercises by playing missions :sunglasses:

1 Like

Actually what @SA-GoldenBoss128 said. Still, I would pretty agree with this idea, since it saves a lot of time to put it there.

1 Like

Added to v.42
:medal_sports: Idea

7 Likes

Thanks, you should check this bug too: CIU Early Access Bug 2!! - YouTube
And that other idea also: Another idea about loading Spacecrafts!

no need to be like THAT
also no need to use hyperlink for videos

Don’t see what the bug is.

Nah, not enough impact. Besides, this change will help (but only if you only use a single satellite type):

2 Likes

Nevermind, I thought that Blast from the past sometimes make a shooting sound without the bullet appearing but I think it appears offscreen, sorry about that.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.