🗨 Chatting place

This topic is for general chatting. You can talk about anything you’d like here, provided it’s related to Chicken Invaders. However, bear in mind that:

• The usual forum rules still apply here.
  • All replies will be automatically deleted after 3 days.

I will generally not read, much less respond to posts here. If you have an important enough issue that requires attention, create a proper topic.

123 Likes

I can sort of understand Frank getting dunked on for reposting one idea, but I’m sure you didn’t deserve to get flamed this hard. What matters at the end of the day is that you’re trying, at least somewhat.

Look, guys, I know this is hard (speaking from experience here), but please think about your ideas thoroughly before publishing them. This post below might be a useful guide for your future submissions. Be sure to bookmark it!

It’s another one of those things that are easier said than done.

I’d rate it 10/10. On the negative scale.

2 Likes

damn guys what happened while I was gone

You say that, all while you’re swearing like a sailor from the seven seas. You’re risking getting a mute here, young man, so I would cease now if I were you.

5 Likes

you already are

you do realize my bro (amiko) was in the military (temporarily)

I want to give you some advice, fuck the negativity, just improve your ideas based on what people say, not just incorporating is as soon as it’s in your 26 brain cells

with that duolingo aficionado ass grammar and vocabulary you got there doesn’t really convey that you’re mature :skull:

5 Likes

bro stop with that morgz talk

how many states does it have

2 Likes

50, I live in Washington state, the capital of America is Washington D.C.

WTF is that!?

Good God, it’s still goin?!

3 Likes

Morgz is the loud guy you uncultured little spongy… you.

3 Likes

wanna see my town, i’ll make a video of my town

I have to be loud

it’s not like you’re travis scott yelling at your fans

3 Likes

The fact that you haven’t been silenced on the forums yet is beyond me.

1 Like