Are lots 9 anomyous hero highscore except @Stardrone

3 Likes

I have ideas Double Team Boss Rush Events

1 Like

Not going to happen

do not try to ruin the exclusivity

Chatting Place exists.

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: Chatting place if youā€™re gonna speak about CI. this topic is for reporting bugs and suggesting ideas.

1 Like

Ok. šŸŽ– The Medal Medal - #55 by InterAction_studios

Here: šŸŽ– The Medal Medal - #60 by InterAction_studios

Acknowledged. Wonā€™t fix.

As expected. Just because you ā€œdeleteā€ your account doesnā€™t mean it disappears from the galaxy.

Where exactly is this ā€œin thereā€ you mention?

Unclear. What changed between your first and second screenshots? Also, which wormhole is this? Name or coordinates.

Fixed in v.63 :medal_sports: Bug

The Early Access banner disappears whenever a dialog appears. This is by design (to avoid the dialog overlapping the eventual ad banner).

Added to v.63 :medal_sports: Idea

Not easy to do. Pass.

No. Just hide it using the ā€œIn-game Helpā€ checkbox (in Options ā†’ Gameplay)

It is already different:

Anyway, message colors are determined automatically (not manually), and itā€™s possible that two colors are very similar to each other. :man_shrugging:

No, because itā€™s already a ā€œDouble Teamā€ in a sense.

No newcomer is ever going to have that problem :wink:

UCO and Crab might indeed appear more often (because it has many variations), but Party Time has the same chance as everything else. Itā€™s probably a randomizer fluke.

Thereā€™s a problem with the message expirations. Investigating.

Hitbox is an implementation detail which has no bearing in the game lore.

Uhā€¦ thatā€™s been there since CI1.

Not currently. But Iā€™ve added it to the list (it wonā€™t be a separate color, it will probably just inherit your engineā€™s color).

Hmā€¦ perhaps it was made with an exploit, that was later patched. In any case, Iā€™ll clear everything older than 6 months :medal_sports: Idea

7 Likes

I mean when I search for adding a contact or a member to squadron CHL badge doesnā€™t shown but if I sent a request to that hero CHL badge will be shown
In search
PicsArt_Ū±Ū²-Ū³Ū±-Ū°Ū±.Ū“Ū¹.Ū“Ū²
In request
PicsArt_Ū±Ū²-Ū³Ū±-Ū°Ū±.ŪµŪ°.Ū²Ūø

1 Like

New contact message looks like an mission assignment message in the color, thatā€™s what I meant, I wanted one of themā€™s color to be changed.

Can it be fixed? And how long does it last now before it expires?

I think he meant when you search for contacts, CHL badge doesnā€™t appear in the search list.

Also I got all medals before Ironman medal got added. So if I showed all my medals you couldā€™ve assigned the medal medal to me? Also gabytzu doesnā€™t have all medal now, so should he still keep the medal medal?

1 Like

Why I can scroll up and down while the top-1 is loading?

Could we have a top countries or top pilots in a country? (In profile choose your country for showing this)

Iā€™m more questioning the fact it takes that long to load for you.
Size of top list is constant so probably another thing for the sake of simpler implementation.

2 Likes

Oh, negative fuel is easy to get image

1. find a path that will use up most/all of your fuel with your best engine

1. switch out your best engine to the starter one or anything weaker

1. since the fuel info doesnā€™t get updated, you can still go on this trip

I assume this isnā€™t very important to fix, since it canā€™t be exploited and you have to buy fuel to be allowed to fly between star systems again

10 Likes

Because By Me Ia Says Called Cheat Engine

Donā€™t know if itā€™s been already reported, but the time since I played the mission hasnā€™t updated at all on the top 10 list? I rebooted the game and still didnā€™t update, in case it was a local thing.

If your previous score is better than your recent one, then it doesnā€™t get replaced

1 Like

This ^

Yes
About Not Cheat Engine
@Sammarald Is Correct

Considering I didnā€™t beat the mission last time, I highly doubt my score were higher. Moreover, I donā€™t recall seeing myself there.

Not sure, but top list may be updated at midnight so youā€™ll see your result tomorrow (7 hours more) if itā€™s high enough.