Early Access version 53

Is it a mission in a “massive” environment? Your spacecraft slows down there.

4 Likes

Good to know, I thought it would work differently

About the Egg City?

No, here: Early Access version 53 - #10 by SA-GoldenBoss128

3 Likes

He’s sharing how these missions look like, i think. (correct me if i am wrong)

3 Likes

Right! Should’ve moved to Chatting Place.

1 Like

All that’s left to do is enter these missions!

4 Likes

For 1 sec I thought they were added :laughing:

4 Likes

I noticed the Feather Brain feathers are slightly darker than white.

2 Likes

They should be a similar shade of yellow as the boss. Do you not see them as yellow?

4 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about, and what about dark feathers like in Henterprise?

2 Likes

All new features from CIU will appear in CI6 or CI7 ?

3 Likes

The “Environment” tab doesn’t show Massive (retro is always on massive and supernova is always hot+massive)

6 Likes

Just killed feather brain boss and god it’s pretty fast even on low difficulties (1-6% 7 waves boss rush but with SSH)

UPD:
Give me unsee button please

4 Likes

Well, what I was complaining about was more the overabundance of gifts. See, poſt-WBP I’ve been collecting all the gifts becauſe they give me points and with no knowledge of upcoming waves it doeſn’t really matter which weapon I uſe. What I’ve found is that I can now reach max power waaay faſter. I really think it was better before the counters were ſeparated, although this is probably a controverſial opiniön for obviöus reaſons.

What is that blast what appears in the center?

(i see that meawille i was editing my vid)

1 Like

It shows where the boss will go

1 Like

So, if that show where him go, why sometimes it didnt show?i said, if that show where he go, it sometimes didnt do that

1 Like

Overdrive on POSITRON?!

9 Likes

Overdrive is applied to all weapons except for absolver, moron and corn now. Epic right?

1 Like