Early Access version 112

that can make the game unbalanced and players soon will become bored when they died too much :slightly_frowning_face:

Well the Special Forces looks fine after some thinking. but seriously Party time peformes bad.

I highly doubt someone have died much from it. But I can’t protest against the votes.

1 Like

especially the first time they encountering it

There’s no links

u kidding with us? :slightly_smiling_face:

No I’m not kidding

What links?

1 Like

Idk tell him

Can you link the suggected people (or the post) you mentioned? Jeezz

Ngl but you’re confusing me alot about your English.

2 Likes

Hmm…can the Vulcan Chaingun color change to red when fly mission have hot and massive Environment
SuperVulcanChaingunWeakHot
SuperVulcanChaingunMediumHot
SuperVulcanChaingunStrongHot

2 Likes

That would be too complex. and if this gets implemented then most other weapons should have the same thing too.

3 Likes

It’ll become invisible because the background is red.

8 Likes

May I ask why it should do that? It changes color depending on how heated it is, environments have no effect on that except for modifying overheat times.

6 Likes

How do you get that low? My pc also has 4 gb ram, but I don’t only use steam and CIU, but also chrome, and I still have 1 gb left???

I’v found a retro mission, that repeats 3 waves. like there is 2 advanced waves of each.

@InterAction_studios Can you disable selling shields? Just to prevent players from selling them while orbiting an orbit that requires a shield.

2 Likes

Still a bug.

2 Likes

Also, can you decrease clucker bomb particles, but just for multiplayer?
You can easily set everyone’s FPS to 0, unless in low-detail mode.

3 Likes

Hmm, great 9 fps on low detailed

1 Like