🗨 Chatting place

Screenshot_1879

7 Likes

An unofficial party

5 Likes

How about making it an official party, as the galaxy is going to be reset on v73?

12 Likes

Wa-really?? Where it said that?

2 Likes

iA was gonna reset it in v70, but he postponed it to v71 because a lot of bugs were fixed. Then, he postponed it again to v72 because v71 had the new translation option, then he postponed it to v73 because he had to make v72 sooner than he expected due to several bugs with the translator

4 Likes

Oh, well, I’ll be sure if he posted a post like this one.

And I thought the galaxy will be reset at full release.

2 Likes

So he didnt kept his word when he said that its gonna be reseted when the ‘‘full’’ release come. Oh well…

5 Likes

I think this postpones again.

2 Likes

iA is doing all this project by himself. Don’t worry so much if things go slow. Everyone has their private lifes.

3 Likes

(I belived for a while that it does so because the first time i fought it, i hit an egg while touching it’s clothes)

Has anyone noticed the mispelling on the translate screen? There is one page with one mispelled on english that i cant remember but i saw it like yesterday

woodman

14 Likes

When I was at an exam we had to write a story and I wrote a story about the Chicken Invaders hero ending world hunger by slaying alien chickens.

7 Likes

I hope the teachers gave you full marks for it
pumps shotgun
I hope.

Well good luck, and hope that the teacher likes it, I never actually wrote any story that is game-related in school so :wink:

ghee, thee sogar facctori seems qiite crodwed„ today init

7 Likes

Can I ask when recruit saying night-related quips

1 Like

set your time to 12am

3 Likes

I have given your “nice reply” badge

Oh what the?

No plz.
First let me explore all world then.

yes‎‎

1 Like