NPC: Henry's Clothing Market (Chicken Skin Merchant)

inter inside

Inter Inside

10 Likes

I don’t know

Post your memes thread #2 ig

2 Likes

Thank you

hi . :wave:

This is not a place to chat. Either go in 🗨 Chatting place
or suggest an idea regarding this topic.

4 Likes

ok guys stop! ok that ,s not graet idea !

That would result getting it copyrighted

5 Likes

We really don’t need that, original skins are more welcomed. Some references are okay I guess, as long as they aren’t a direct copy of the original.

4 Likes

Excuse me? Minecraft’s content is largely original as far as I remember, with the occasional reference here and there. I’m not acquainted well enough with Hello Neighbor or Roblox to tell but I’m pretty sure they don’t rip sprits from other games.

2 Likes

that’s because if your ‘‘good idea’’ goes through into the game, it will be taken down. You might as well just make a mod at this point and go on with your day. The Idea is good enough as it is, and Im not aiming to get the game copystriked. And trust me, neither is IA. You clearly don’t understand how the real world works. NOTHING is free. Unless you’re making a small side project for yourself, that you don’t share with the world. With CIU being an online game, each mistake will hurt twice as much.
Just because 3 idiots jumped down a well doesn’t mean you should go with them.

4 Likes

ok ! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: I just wanted to help you. You said no or it will get worse, I will be carefree! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

1 Like

Please stop with the emoji spam

1 Like

Ah yes, Minecraft and Roblox, “idiots” in the gaming industry.

I don’t get why you’re getting this worked up, it’s not going to get into the game anyway.

‘‘3 Idiots’’ was just purely used as an example. Don’t have anything against any of those games that were previously mentioned. Neither was I referencing to them.

It isn’t even a good example, there’s no instances of any games ripping sprites or assets from others.

Stop what? We haven’t posted anythings in that 4 weeks. (So this mean a bump)

You talking about your topic? This is not a place to talk about another topic.

Uh! You don’t accept your idea is not good and won’t added.
And please don’t say that you and me live in same country to I stop it.

You don’t understand emoji spam? Means repeating an emoji for many times that count as spam.

no it isn’t

So what? Emoji spams is made with using lot of emoji.

There isn’t any rule against it. It’s discouraged, yeah, but it isn’t a crime lmao