🗨 Chatting place

This topic is for general chatting. You can talk about anything you’d like here, provided it’s related to Chicken Invaders. However, bear in mind that:

• The usual forum rules still apply here.
  • All replies will be automatically deleted after 3 days.

I will generally not read, much less respond to posts here. If you have an important enough issue that requires attention, create a proper topic.

64 Likes

I checked the party status and it seems ppl are leaving early.

Yall know what im gonna end this party early.

THE PARTY IS OVER!
THANKS FOR JOINING OUR PARTY :hamburger::tada:
WE APPRECIATE UR APPEARENCE😀

Highlight picture (highest: 60+ with 6-10 ppl didn’t and can’t come):

@Alucard’s image
20210531_071133

My image but missing some ppl

@christian_f’s image had the clearest of highest ppl came but don’t know how many spacecraft were there (and i will take this image as the official one)
20210531_081431

Extra note: I feel small upset when my expectations are not come true as i thought. But after all i feel this is enough and even surprised me a lot.

Im sorry for who can’t able to join this party. We hope u will come in the next meeting (maybe i will make a poll for a goal).

Thanks @RamonTokus for choosing the location for me.

20 Likes

sad :((

7 Likes

fact: 2 shady came

6 Likes

When a mission is assigned twice XD

5 Likes

Huh, why would it change the :wave: for me?

11 Likes

Look at this cat saucer.

16 Likes

You supposed to be burning :joy:

5 Likes

The Big Ban Legion is recruiting elite members in the UHF. This squadron will assign (mostly) elite missions & Double Team. Non-CHL and CHLs are all welcome. Just remember:

• You must beat all missions (despite >80%, long) in SSH
  • has life loss/hour <4.0
  • Has over 300 elite trophy
  • Has over 2700 No sate/special/death medals individually
  • Must be active (duh)

You must have at least THREE of these to join.

if you want to join, mention me and type in the passcode and add me to contact so I can check if you have met the requirements. Good luck.

passcode: 94785888

8 Likes

PicsArt_۰۶-۰۳-۰۵.۳۰.۰۰
PicsArt_۰۶-۰۳-۰۵.۲۶.۵۲
PicsArt_۰۶-۰۳-۰۵.۲۴.۴۳
Saucers may be like this in next version

8 Likes

while the EA topic is closed
here,1M destruction

don’t ask why coward are looking at the meter
they are just shocked

11 Likes

Yowch! That’s gotta hurt… at least for me.

6 Likes

Wait, are both Gatling and Laser guns in this wave at the same time? And how did you died?

Can you please stop calling me this? I have a name you know, I let you the 1st 2 times as you’ll stop but it seems like you’re continuing. Please stop calling me golden “guy”, thanks.

And for your subject: isn’t it too early for that? Like I haven’t even encountered the wave yet, someone else could buff it, and even if I want to buff it you can’t stop me in that way. If most users doesn’t agree on a buff iA won’t add it(like indestructible barriers at Tribute wave).

Also stop yelling my name everytime you think I want to buff something, it’s useless and annoying to me.

5 Likes

real pain

new version of gladiator

found this new LED

i found this with lunarian’s trick

8 Likes

bruh

9 Likes

Cooking chicks and melting keys:

Also about “The Treasury” wave:

I met it at a hard mission and… it doesn’t really seem that confusing. Gatling Guns and Laserguns don’t fire at the same time which makes it easier. Just don’t use the anomaly above until you break all the containers(that’s what I did and I’m fine).

5 Likes

@Enhawk I agree that we all have a guidance in our lives. This game has shown me that a forum like this is a way to bring people together. SAVE THE GALAXY FROM ANOYING CHICKENS. I fell down a mountain last fall, (ironic EH!), * had my last surgery 5 days ago, and I may get to go home in a week. to the point this forum has helped me get flying @MNaeemi777 and enjoy a challenge. Being a mouse baser game I have been able to use my right and left hand wave after wave. I am 95% back

8 Likes

I just wanted you to know that about 4 months ago I bought my 1st ship and had no idea on how to get it into space. @MNaeemi777 your advice got me going. Thank-you for the help! I have been “cooped up” in the hospital due to fall down a mountain last fall?, any way this game has kept me from going crazy with boredom. People like you and the others in this forum have helped me and I’m sure others enjoy the game much more. The game has also proven to be therapeutic. Being mouse based I rotate from left to right hand wave by wave. I am back to 95% back to normal and have had my last surgery And should be home in a couple of weeks. Keep in mind always that a small gesture by you can make a big difference to someone else. Thank’s again for all the help, Be well all…

8 Likes

Could you please keep this stuff in corresponding challenge topic?

12 Likes

*cough*

9 Likes