CIU version 144

but at least please create effort, not every ideas goes into the game very easily.
and as they’ve also said, you already talked about this idea before, if it does not get into the game, then it won’t

ironman competition exists

It could also go into that

I agree but is there a way to add a shirt on toxic chickens with sign of toxic to be known easier

For the another of another (of another non-stop) time, this topic isn’t for argument. Consider taking it to somewhere else.

You guys stop @Frank_Ipsum is just giving ideas if he shouldn send then none of you cant we are sharing ideas for a better game we should consider ideas and think about it if it was bad then ok tell you not agreeing you 2sn stop saying spamming
If you telling its bad dont tell like you want to bully someone whats wrong yall gave lots of ideas too you cant feel any idea giver?

1 Like

Thanks for supporting me, you’re a good man @X676X

1 Like

bro im muslim i want to be a good guy i support good things (i dont want to say any muslim is good it doesnt matter to religon to be a good guy you should be a good guy always)

1 Like

Me too, I like being kind too, I wish there were more people in the world who wanted to be nice and want to be good people.

2 Likes

There is something call “opinions”

1 Like

You could be nicer tho

How about biohazard :biohazard: symbol

1 Like

Ok here’s a funny lil bug just for iA.

I joined a game with person that was flying the weekly challenge, but looks like the sun decided to continue the mission with us xD

The sun fella from the wave “Dyson Spheres”.

5 Likes

I have another idea guys, tell me if this is good ehem I mean great! We already have strobes but what if you just want one light and maybe you want to center it, well I’ve got you covered, BEACONS!!! Beacons are just one light and how they could work is you could center them on your ship, like on your tail wing, fuselage, nose, weapon pod, etc…But we could center them anywhere and besides that they would be just like strobes, just only one light, THAT YOU CAN CENTER!!!

• Great
  • Good
  • Bad, P.S. if you pick this one you may never see the light of day again…!
0 voters

I don’t know what is this idea to be honest

2 Likes

move-able strobe light
kinda

2 Likes

Please think many times before giving ideas. You are rapidly giving ideas and also you are not providing some details.

Not gonna lie it should have been “Moveable strobe lights” instead saying beacon

but i think it will be useless for some cases
idk

3 Likes