đź—¨ Chatting place

This topic is for general chatting. You can talk about anything you’d like here, provided it’s related to Chicken Invaders. However, bear in mind that:

• The usual forum rules still apply here.
  • All replies will be automatically deleted after 3 days.

I will generally not read, much less respond to posts here. If you have an important enough issue that requires attention, create a proper topic.

123 Likes

doesnt the game already do this

IMG_20240428_180457
im talking about this text in the league page

if you look closely you can see the callsign, date and score being just a LITTLE BIT slightly lighter or that I have vision problems…

1 Like

its barely noticeable

1 Like

its because of color theme. i flew 8 waves of 100% diff squawk block to prove my point

1 Like

Prepare for an epic shader moment captured in the game

Intensive Light warning.

7 Likes

I swear I used to use motion blur on CIU with this, what’s the software name again for the shaders?

It’s Reshade (https://reshade.me/)
The effects I used were Colorfulness (to enhance the saturation) and CShade_Bloom (For brightness focus enhancements)

4 Likes

Not exactly. I can look at the weather radar and see if I need rain tires or not, then pit accordingly. Unless the rain is right about to start, the AI won’t pit for appropriate weather.

1 Like

thank you so much, this looks really beautiful

although you wouldn’t like to see these during dark rooms lol

5 Likes

peak rating deviation moment

The enemies wouldn’t be exposed unless you use VF-76.

I mean during dark rooms as in real life, I’ve tried turning off my room lights using this shader, it was not a very fun experience

1 Like

Ah, I got it.

Weekly was mostly boring, but seeing Egg Cannonade in the wild was a perk up moment. Race could’ve gone better.

1 Like

One question, what’s that CP thing?

flight time

1 Like

Welp rank up the Rear Admiral #2

1 Like

Checkpoint. In this case, it’s the mission timer.

1 Like