đź—¨ Chatting place

This topic is for general chatting. You can talk about anything you’d like here, provided it’s related to Chicken Invaders. However, bear in mind that:

• The usual forum rules still apply here.
  • All replies will be automatically deleted after 3 days.

I will generally not read, much less respond to posts here. If you have an important enough issue that requires attention, create a proper topic.

124 Likes

@Stella, do you have experience in the game CIU?

Now it’s better.

6 Likes

o yes

peace

Peace has returned phew.

1 Like

I wonder why?
I mean, why there are some unexpected behavior from a guy appeared on the Forum, like what i saw in today? Forum is a place to discuss everything about CIU, where iA manage this community website.
I know there are some other places like Discord, we can discuss about CIU too, but those place we can chat more comfortable?

Just my opinion. I was starting to have a bad mind after i saw this cringe thing:

You really scare Yolk?

You should’ve think about the scenarios where most topics are filled with irrelevances and argues.
Beside, these two gives me concerns about the behaviour, just like the idiot frank, went against people for not agreeing with their craps.
Closures is better, but if it remained open, then more wrong impressions would increase greatly.

Not until I face two of them in both side.

1 Like

Ye so that’s why i said Forum is a place to discuss with iA, contact with iA, not a real chatting place, which mean that everyone have to respect together, including respecting iA.

You mean Double Yolk in 2 different sides? Nah :skull: it won’t be happened. Unless you participate iA’s party just like the 5th anniversary event.

Yep, you saw it yourself :man_shrugging:
“Damn bro, getting insulted by a girl?” “I would have left the forum if it was me”, bruh :skull: I would have insulted back, but I am not a bad guy, and second, leave the forum for something stupid? Nah
Anyways, good that it got closed

1 Like

did anyone even insult?

I mean, we did nothing, and they count it as annoying just cause we don’t agree with their ideas💀

1 Like

what’s goin on

Nothing, just that Global Ideas topic that got closed

I’m writing a topic for a new idea I’ve been thinking about it for a week now but it’s actually related to Space Burger Corp. So here’s my question:-

Are you guys interested in adding more lore, simple quests, missions or even new characters that’s may be related to Space Burger Corp?
  • Yes.
  • Meh… why not?
  • No.
0 voters
1 Like

I read the whole chaos and not gonna lie I kind of enjoyed the stupidity unfold to be honest

3 Likes

“chatting place” try not to devolve into some sort of stupid madness challenge within 3 days (100% impossible)

4 Likes

Hello guyz what is goin on ? Looks like little bit fight between our world-saving heroes .
Fight with chickens, not each other :smiley:

1 Like

You can complete it by dreaming about the peaceful forum where everyone being sweet and respective to each others.

This is not dream land, damnit xd.

1 Like

i’m somehow born on the same day and month as pvz

2 Likes