đź—¨ Chatting place

This topic is for general chatting. You can talk about anything you’d like here, provided it’s related to Chicken Invaders. However, bear in mind that:

• The usual forum rules still apply here.
  • All replies will be automatically deleted after 3 days.

I will generally not read, much less respond to posts here. If you have an important enough issue that requires attention, create a proper topic.

125 Likes

this place really changed when I left for 5 months

3 Likes

Discobot?

No Gen Alpha sh*t should be allowed in the forum, it’s all stupid and brain rot.

Was you having a date exam?

Don’t minimod

You can remind people but don’t minimod

2 Likes

ain’t you gen alpha yourself?

Cant you guys just stop telling bad words and making fun

Sadly, I was born early Gen alpha, I hate this generation m, it’s sucks, I think I belong with the Millennials.

Who was?

the only “bad” words i see are from frank :man_shrugging:

Who did summon me

2 Likes

maybe its better for you if you dont answer him so it will make you and him much angry

1 Like

Do not act like you are in charge of everything in here. Just stay silent.

1 Like

It’s true Amiko

1 Like

Yeah. No way in heaven or hell you belong to millennials.
~Sincerely, millennial.

(end ranges for millenials: 2000 - US Gov and UK research institution, 2001 - Sociologist Elwood Carlson, 2004 - Neil Howe, co-creator of the Strauss–Howe generational theory)

While yes, it is brain rot. The skibidi toilet would match millennials perfectly seeing as it is literally a successor to GMOD youtube parody videos. So find a better excuse next time.

5 Likes

yes I got exams last week

Okay, I belong with Gen X, bro I act old as shit, I dress like I just came out of the Wild West, and listen to music from the 30’s.

more yappings :yawning_face:
boring

1 Like

oh boy.