🗨 Chatting place

This topic is for general chatting. You can talk about anything you’d like here, provided it’s related to Chicken Invaders. However, bear in mind that:

• The usual forum rules still apply here.
  • All replies will be automatically deleted after 3 days.

I will generally not read, much less respond to posts here. If you have an important enough issue that requires attention, create a proper topic.

123 Likes

What the heck…

About good guy i dont want your rating ok i muted you forever and wont see you posts anymore if you want remove me from contacts ,discord server anywhere u r allowed ill give good ideas to ia private and noone is gonna disturb understood

What is happening here?

1 Like

Long story…

1 Like

Look in the mirror.

what are you trying to envision

2 Likes

You better look you just made fun of me by sending betterlife brand i didnt forgot that

I mean im sad of you too you guys just bullying me and frank pls stop i didnt want this i wanted to make peace why you not understanding

What the heck is happening here

This is a forum not a circus for y’all to argue

3 Likes

This is unfair that people doing this i told sorry but noone agreed

Think before you post an idea

If its a bad idea then expect people to say no

And also put all of your ideas into 1 post instead of chaining them in 1 per each post or else it’ll count as spam

1 Like

Well im ok with that but getting bullied still :pensive:

and then when people say no, they complain and tries to defend their idea and convince us about it, that is what has been happening

1 Like

Im telling ok ill make good ideas not random but pls dont make fun and forgive me @Exxtream

Don’t defend your idea even if its bad or useless

Instead discuss with members on how to improve your idea

5 Likes

Ok ok

There’s no point of arguing and turning this place into an argument circus from just a good/bad idea

1 Like

Ok bro agreed agreed but forgive anything happened and dont continue