🗨 Chatting place

This topic is for general chatting. You can talk about anything you’d like here, provided it’s related to Chicken Invaders. However, bear in mind that:

• The usual forum rules still apply here.
  • All replies will be automatically deleted after 3 days.

I will generally not read, much less respond to posts here. If you have an important enough issue that requires attention, create a proper topic.

124 Likes

I was in this highlight

3 Likes

I had a sense of deja vu when playing the current Weekly. Died thrice, three more than necessary. Be careful at L86.

1 Like

I am freeee

yes!

1 Like

Hi guys, it’s been a long time! Anyway, I was wondering, how can I get there?

The criteria aren’t clear enough, but for now, here are some specific requirements:

• “Epic Wave”, boss deaths, skillful dodges, some random deaths from players, chaotic in multiplayer will be recorded and uploaded as a highlight series.
  • Best matches in most competitive missions between 2 players who has the best gameplay will be recorded as versus gameplay videos.
3 Likes

That is, the game will record what is happening with each player?

Exactly. But only which video matched with the given criteria will be uploaded. After that it’ll be purged immediately, both matched/uploaded and unmatched.

2 Likes

Okay that’s it Amiko!!! You just drew the last straw!!! You clucking stultus asinus! Out of anyone on the forum! You should be silenced!!! And you should be silenced longer than me and @X676X combined!!! You clucking stultus asinus!!!

You know what? You are the one who is exactly need to be silenced. You have just reminded that again? Why? Is this really necessary for you? Is it better if you ignored everything and try to improve yourself better?

2 Likes

Wow man. don’t angry like spam again?

Lets stop it bro no need anymore

2sn i just posted one why its a spam are you ok

What forum is same as python forum lol

1 Like

Both of these sites run Discourse. It’s a pretty popular forum software around the block.

5 Likes

stay silent
we would do better if you do it

3 Likes

Sigh, okay.

Sign the peace treaty here.

Sign here for peace:

Watch it! And sign the peace treaty!

Speechless. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

yes