đź—¨ Chatting place

This topic is for general chatting. You can talk about anything you’d like here, provided it’s related to Chicken Invaders. However, bear in mind that:

• The usual forum rules still apply here.
  • All replies will be automatically deleted after 3 days.

I will generally not read, much less respond to posts here. If you have an important enough issue that requires attention, create a proper topic.

125 Likes

Okay, I belong with Gen X, bro I act old as shit, I dress like I just came out of the Wild West, and listen to music from the 30’s.

more yappings :yawning_face:
boring

1 Like

oh boy.

Hey guys I have came back after long months (not long actually)

is there anything new?

1 Like

No, not really, I don’t think Amiko likes me though.

nothing important to chat here

1 Like

True

1 Like

wait, isn’t that off-topic?, dude this forum made to talk about the game. Is the forum became worse or something?

• yes the forum became worse
  • no the forum is fine
0 voters

I won’t say yes or no
for me it’s the same forum as it is
but some people left, and some people came
and a lot of things got changed
but it just needs something to chat about

3 Likes

What do you mean people left and people came

And yeah I’m telling you this forum made to talk about the game not love and romantic content, ok?

I don’t know tactic of Lacee with huge score and unbreakable first place in competition mission, but one mistake i saw in this video which makes many pilots – “empty shooting”. For example Thundercluck, don’t shoot to him in the beginning, because he is invincible and can’t get damage, but you can lose Meritorious Marksmanship Award (90% shot accuracy) and extra score.
About “Medal of Extreme Unpreparedness”, sometimes it helped me to take first place in many ordinary mission, but not in competition. Without magnet or additional lifes, you can’t get other medals or you can lose competition mission

1 Like

I mean some people I knew them left this forum and didn’t come back again
and I mean that this is the first time I see new people in this forum

Hey marwan welcome bro i think pro memer is back

2 Likes

As I came back I will bring some new astonishing polls

what is the medal or cup you love the most?

• Galactic cup
  • early access medal (UNOBTAINABLE)
  • Great minds think alike medal
  • Bug exterminator medal
  • others
0 voters
1 Like

Elite mission results.

not bad man.

2 Likes

I don’t have a Galactic Cup, but it is my favorite and something to work towards, haven’t had time lately though.

1 Like

Nice ships @BIackBoyGamer

1 Like

thanks man

1 Like