🗨 Chatting place

This topic is for general chatting. You can talk about anything you’d like here, provided it’s related to Chicken Invaders. However, bear in mind that:

• The usual forum rules still apply here.
  • All replies will be automatically deleted after 3 days.

I will generally not read, much less respond to posts here. If you have an important enough issue that requires attention, create a proper topic.

126 Likes

I just watch the war I won’t join
spectating mode is enabled

1 Like

real
we don’t care too

5 Likes

This is not a goddamn war. This is just a cringe situation that an immature person comes up when has nothing to do.

Easier said than done.
I don’t have to reopen my popcorn machine huh?

15 days left for half of 2024 passing and all we got is tik tok videos and another reskin.

12 Likes

and not even a new boss because mhs doesn’t count

Ok ok chill its not GODDAMN war i agree with that

gaddaym

1 Like

guys this is only a joke there is no new war we just wanted to make some fun don’t take it seriously
and with this I hope to stop the battle against you guys

Which one is harder?
  • The Yolk Starâ„¢!
  • Mother-Hen Ship (CI2)
  • Both are equally hard
0 voters

Also I read the post above and I don’t want to say this again but this is a forums not a war zone for y’all to fight with

Maybe its because I always played 2 when I was younger, but the CI2 Mothership isn’t hard at all.

2 Likes

I always fight Yolk-Star™ that can shoot 7 lasers (cause i always use SSH) and it’s insanely hard but that makes it my favorite boss & villain in the entire series.

Lets be real, we all died to the Mother Hen Ship attack where it started shooting lasers directed at you instead of shooting them wide :skull:

1 Like

It isn’t at all, just don’t focus on the chickens and kill them after the homing bullets commence.

Like this?

Not really, only kill the ones around you before the homing attack.

yeah this is fine, just kill them as soon as they appear since we never know when can they attack

1 Like

I didn’t know about this video:

i’m suppost to be. Should be stop? idk my bad language spelling it’s too hard mind of conclusion!
z1
z2
z3
z4
z5
z6
z7
z8
z9
z10

i’m complete 100% or just wait repaint and delete (i’m apologize)

yessir

4 Likes