đź—¨ Chatting place

This topic is for general chatting. You can talk about anything you’d like here, provided it’s related to Chicken Invaders. However, bear in mind that:

• The usual forum rules still apply here.
  • All replies will be automatically deleted after 3 days.

I will generally not read, much less respond to posts here. If you have an important enough issue that requires attention, create a proper topic.

125 Likes

What, the calm after the storm?

1 Like

Why the word “after” is bold, you have another storm? :skull:

No, usually the phrase is the “Calm before the storm,” but Amiko is talking about after the disaster…the storm…

1 Like

I’m waiting for Summer Edition, as iA reminded it before.

1 Like

Good thing I binged this before it becomes locked behind a waiting wall. To sum this story up in one word, it’d be: Redemption.

This author makes some seriously engaging stories and all of them are well worth it.

What is it gonna be

Season content, you know, like 4 current seasons ingame.

Why the cluck would you want another useless reskin instead of new content?

5 Likes

Me patiently waiting for only one planetary mission

1 Like

Bro :skull: It’s not mine. iA reminded this before by themselves. I’m just like someone who told the leaks.

In case you don’t believe me, then here. Take a look at this:

It’s not a leak if the dev announced it:

Still doesn’t change the fact that it’s yet another reskin edition which will absolutely not bring anything new to the game. Why would you wait for it?

3 Likes

I don’t know, but maybe there are something changes very different that can make the community has a lot of thing to discuss.

You see, during GEN, some people become boring for a while. I don’t know why but i’m just waiting :person_shrugging: Summer Edition is not the only the thing i’m waiting for, btw.

Why is this here?

Yes and it’s called Geomagnetic Storm

1 Like

Idk :skull: they are just here lol

2 Likes

Calm before the storm

G5 Watch by a few hours

@InterAction_studios i really like the song from chicken invaders the next wave here edit by stella:https://youtu.be/nalLxV60eK0?si=1Zxzz8fHyQ-xgKOH

2 Likes

will you add it please?
on next update?

2 Likes

cough cough

3 Likes

Ohh uhh thanks for your edit.

2 Likes