🗨 Chatting place

This topic is for general chatting. You can talk about anything you’d like here, provided it’s related to Chicken Invaders. However, bear in mind that:

• The usual forum rules still apply here.
  • All replies will be automatically deleted after 3 days.

I will generally not read, much less respond to posts here. If you have an important enough issue that requires attention, create a proper topic.

124 Likes

I Frank Ipsum hereby sign the treaty of peace between me and Amiko, may the peace between us forever last, and may we never be in war against each other again, I hereby sign this treaty in representation for the United States of America.

Now Amiko, you sign the peace treaty.

I have a small remind, please think carefully before posting anything on this
You can post anything you want in this topic but not in the highly discussing topics like CIU version topic one

Do not command me. I have nothing to do with this, it’s your fault after all. :angry:
There will be no treaty sent directly to me, and don’t you even dare to drag me into your problematic stupidass argument again. I’m f*cking sick of dealing with young kids like you.

3 Likes

Instead of arguing, why don’t all of you be silenced? Do it better than write/speak whatever.

Imagine the G forces upon impact… The car I’m driving here is the Dodge SRT Tomahawk X VGT, the fastest car in the game.

The car has a mode (indicated by the Overtake icon being red) that allows the aerodynamic flaps to retract and improve speed, similar to DRS. Though, it makes the car very susceptible to external forces. One small error, be it from driver error or road hazards, and you go flying, like what happened here.

1 Like

you see some people are that desperate for attention

1 Like

it was an interesting one before burger was added, it included yolk with slobs, and beaker with slobs.

The baseline BR, Flashy Fractionation, had a Beaker starter with chickenaughts.

1 Like

Top-10 in both Hard and Intermediate Budget Constraint

Woo-hoo!

3 Likes

dawg just stop

1 Like

As a member of the United States of America, I hereby unsign the treaty of peace between me and Amiko.

Now Amiko, don’t make me go farther…
IMG_1824

you’re not entitled to this forum just fucking stop

also what is this, the 1800s?

5 Likes

wow, highschooler so old!! what are you, 13?

2 Likes

Yeah, bro I dress like I just came out of the 1800’s, I look like freaking Gene Autry, so yeah, this is the 1800’s!

wtf 14 as a highschooler, yeah im calling that bs

1 Like

It’s true, 9th grade