🗨 Chatting place

This topic is for general chatting. You can talk about anything you’d like here, provided it’s related to Chicken Invaders. However, bear in mind that:

• The usual forum rules still apply here.
  • All replies will be automatically deleted after 3 days.

I will generally not read, much less respond to posts here. If you have an important enough issue that requires attention, create a proper topic.

123 Likes

Question 4-FX: what if someone took the name player and his spacecraft and put the picture in forum, is it exploit or not?

I’ve disappointed on this bullshit cause I hated it for copying me overall.

1 Like

Well, that person must be a huge fan ig.

1 Like

oh wow you played CI in your 7 years of being pure matter to then turn into sperm and become a baby? what a veteran for you to play CI 7 years before birth /s

how is this statement relevant…? amiko stated there are a lot of 7 yr old children playing the game.

4 Likes

Hello everyone! I again became inactive bruh. It was because of final exams. But now they are finally done

9 Likes

Now it’s time for my final exams ._.

Anyways, Welcome back bruh :wave:

7 Likes

i played when i was 3 years old my dreams was only ci i was seeing bad nightmares of it lol

hmm… i smell drama

mad

wdym by this? you mean not everyone has ideas?

english vro, english
(it means “i agree”)

*2 ciu players with negative iq

in your dreams boy

i’m the same age as you
you have no points

what could this be

nuh uh

it’s called getting yourself suspended (any% speedrun)

3 Likes

bro you too what? you supporting them you bullying too i didnt expect that

Welcome back!

It’s how they showed their admires to you :wink:

2 Likes

that was 3 years not 7 negative years, you lied to me!!

1 Like

2sn just copied my name again

bro it seems you didnt understand my meaning of -7 is under 7 years

i don’t even know what this chat is about anymore

1 Like

I need to repair my human os to understand.

1 Like

human os should be repaired manually :joy:

brother no one has ever disputed the use of mathematical symbols (in the 21st century). minus means negative, and the less-than sign is literally on your keyboard, and it is used to denote “under”. it seems you are not even old enough to have known this?

5 Likes

then dont give false accustion

I’m not talking to you, racist person.
I won’t forgive you for what you said yesterday.

2 Likes

im not racist you not agreeing what you told to me and frank you literly made me sad earlier with telling mental problems you need to tell sorry to me and frank it wasnt my ratin of vn pepole was based from someone else you made me angry you heared these you were bullying plasma sending betterlife you telling they needed some of these so this is not bully you just made us sad how dare you i didnt want to make a war you made me to do i wanted to calm you guys down but nah… none of you didnt listen