đź—¨ Chatting place

This topic is for general chatting. You can talk about anything you’d like here, provided it’s related to Chicken Invaders. However, bear in mind that:

• The usual forum rules still apply here.
  • All replies will be automatically deleted after 3 days.

I will generally not read, much less respond to posts here. If you have an important enough issue that requires attention, create a proper topic.

125 Likes

that is not helpful at all. its like saying that you need to do certain steps to solve this math equation without specifying which

2 Likes

trivial question: how the heck do spacecrafts even “slow down” in space? i know that they turn off the thruster and all but that would not reduce their velocity as they are in space, so no air resistance. the spacecraft does not appear to putting any extra force to fight against its own velocity. how does it even stop?

1 Like

clucking magic

2 Likes

A strange thing Happend with me. Today I was orbiting a planet and there was no h&c spaceship .but when I log in the game then I saw the planet I am orbiting is surrounded by many h&c 101. I compared with them and I saw that they joined UHF 1-2 hours ago. Idk all new players spawned at same star system.

i think the system decides the spawn point for a period of time for some reason, maybe because someone will try to get a better spawnpoint by making a new guest account and fail because the system have already decided that planet in particular to be the spawn

1 Like

Awaiting for new season.

3 Likes

LET’S GO!!!

i really hope they add rock organs or steel drums to the music that would be so cool

Wow, i got x8 medals in the end (my ordinary - 5-7 medals), i never saw this before, i think if i will not pickup any power-ups - it will be x9…

1 Like

Either magik or they have reverse thrusters (think it like how we stop spaceships in real life)

Kill me, kill he, kill she, kill this generationđź’€

Boring Weekly overall… Very slow start and most bosses were uneventful. Beware L77.

Today is my birthday. :)
(May 13th)
I am now 17 years old…

20 Likes

Happy bday 4-FX

1 Like

Happy birthday 4-FX :heart:!

1 Like

Oo Happy Birthday bro! :birthday::gift:

1 Like

Was 77 an epic?

am i the only one that can’t connect to the server or smth

In some sense. It can catch some off guard if they’re not careful/prepared.

Happy birthday!!

1 Like