🗨 Chatting place

This topic is for general chatting. You can talk about anything you’d like here, provided it’s related to Chicken Invaders. However, bear in mind that:

• The usual forum rules still apply here.
  • All replies will be automatically deleted after 3 days.

I will generally not read, much less respond to posts here. If you have an important enough issue that requires attention, create a proper topic.

123 Likes

That’s nothing. Try replacing a swollen battery. Did this back in August.

5 Likes

Look at our generation :sob:
image_2024-04-30_083257551

1 Like

Well, unavoidable :woman_shrugging:

erm, what the sigma

1 Like

that’s so ohio like :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

sigma is a villain i think.

i don’t, i use pc instead

1 Like

Are you living under a rock? :skull: it existed for years.

Lol :skull:

Bussy poppin’, like totally skibidi that tolet, my rizz game is on fleek

(And for some reason, it’s extra fire in Ohio)

i know i wnat thanksgiving seasonal content!

On CIU you can just access it though Options → Seasonal Content.

download the 32bit version, problem solved
oh you want ci3,4,5 seasonal edition, on android?

here ya go

here’s ci3 xmas
here’s ci3 easter
here’s ci4 xmas
here’s ci4 easter
here’s ci4 thanksgiving the one that you wanted
here’s ci5 halloweed
and here’s ci5 xmas
god my fucking hands hurt

1 Like

i have them, i want thanksgiving seasonal content on ciu, and if this becomes official, i want this idea too, when you visit heroes academy you will be able to host ci2, 3, 4 and 5 too.

Im on android, InterAction_studios must make it an official update then ill be able to use it.

Then you’ll have to wait until November. Mobile will only get the currently relevant special editions when it’s time.

1 Like

you may read carefully

Thabks for your help, i will wait and grind until november :c

They use tricks to do this, you want more score?
Then i got this! have you seen the medeals you earn each gives an amount of points like no deaths in an entire mission? that is 25k points and others gives it too like food or coin collection! (I got many of them cuz i loot too much… anyways try getting every single medeals in an entire mission and disconnect every wave you dont get a weapon gift they do this actually.