đź—¨ Chatting place

This topic is for general chatting. You can talk about anything you’d like here, provided it’s related to Chicken Invaders. However, bear in mind that:

• The usual forum rules still apply here.
  • All replies will be automatically deleted after 3 days.

I will generally not read, much less respond to posts here. If you have an important enough issue that requires attention, create a proper topic.

123 Likes

i truly did not understand what you had typed…

3 Likes

impressing, but I don’t matter how am I fan by myself :man_shrugging:

Then what the f*ck is this?

Just treat it as how they loved/admired you.

5 Likes

So be it.

1 Like

You two, if you don’t understand the context of this whole stupid drama caused by both of you then do not reply anything, stay silent, think about it.

You two literally getting on some people nerves. :angry:

one of my friends was really a hater of vn people he telling they bullied him thats why i thought he s true yes you bullied me and frank im telling you not agreeing

bullshit

ok hear this:

“one of my friends was really a hater of black people and he’s telling me that they insulted him that’s why i thought he was right”

don’t you think this is racist

2 Likes

even i heared some one mental problems you think its forgive able

Does a normal person acts like that? :woman_shrugging:
Plus, you two are totally wrong for protecting your wrong opinions.

And if you tell me I’m a medal hunger, it will be a shame on you. I can give you time to find out a single bit of my comments stated that “I’m hungry for the medal and I’ll die if I don’t have it”.

1 Like

You’re doing it, not “did-ing” it. :woman_shrugging:

you and knightcap told me this word this is not a shame i wanted you guys just forgive frank and dont bully him bro just giving ideas if he sended 2 times the same idea you can just tell him what s wrong very peacfully i experiensed that already im always getting bullied by my ideas astral telling me i send 5 random ideas what is this what the heck is thiss

People already told you two, clearly, in front of your eyes.
And what are the responses from you two? Insult, swear, disagree, ignore, blame.

For god sake, I already said where was the f*cking bully that stated for the whole conversation. If you cannot process how to think, then just stay silent already.

i need a translator for that

:unamused: BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Friends, allow me to blast my words.

(Inhales) All of your ideas are craps, to be honest. Most of them are just “randomly thought out” and it does nothing but flood the whole pages and some topics with lots of nonsense ideas that appears 5 times in a freaking single day. And you just bullshiting people with your insults and swears just because they showed their opinions went against your stupid ideas. Now is that a damn spam?

1 Like

I don’t recall ordering a yappachino