🗨 Chatting place

This topic is for general chatting. You can talk about anything you’d like here, provided it’s related to Chicken Invaders. However, bear in mind that:

• The usual forum rules still apply here.
  • All replies will be automatically deleted after 3 days.

I will generally not read, much less respond to posts here. If you have an important enough issue that requires attention, create a proper topic.

125 Likes

I just got an idea for a pvp mode. Instead of the boring league dare, you can see who’s a better player by playing a best of 3 co-op missions, where the worse player picks a mission with 90-100% difficulty, they host it to their opponent, and who ever gets more final score (counting medals) wins! (note: this is not a gamd suggestion, it is just multiplayer hosting)
Advantages:
-It is very interactive, so you can steal their firepower, or they can steal yours
-You can taunt your opponent, see the score difference in real time, talk to them, etc… which feels more like PVp than dares.
-You can both decide to ban super-weapons, or decide that both of you use lvl 0 weapons. Many choices.
-You can use the current dare league to convert your wins into score (by telling your opponent to send you a dare with 0 points).
Disadvantages:
-the league score thingie is based on a honor system, and since most players here pirated the original games, you might not encounter honest people. also you can’t always dare someone.
-host advantage can be real (but this’s the reason i made the worst player host), but can be avoided by a third party hosting (like me and my new pc)
Anyone wanna try?

Erm

I will make a full post for this once I do some cool things

1 Like

I already had this idea.

Not in America, we say things a little different…

…well, most people.

I will summon @discobot

Where are the proofs when we needed?

2 Likes

Hey happy birthday @4-FX wish you the best

1 Like

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

1 Like

I think in Update 144 topic somewhere.

@discobot

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, its experience. — Victoria Holt

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: My reply is no

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Our lives are a sum total of the choices we have made. — Wayne Dyer

That’s true

Who wants some advice?

Wth is that?