🗨 Chatting place

This topic is for general chatting. You can talk about anything you’d like here, provided it’s related to Chicken Invaders. However, bear in mind that:

• The usual forum rules still apply here.
  • All replies will be automatically deleted after 3 days.

I will generally not read, much less respond to posts here. If you have an important enough issue that requires attention, create a proper topic.

123 Likes

I’m 14

I’m more mentally stable than everyone in my town, I just like to annoy people sometimes by saying dumb stuff, I do it at school to my friends all the time, they don’t give a cluck, they do it back.

Aw cluck

Aight, I’ll stop now😁

Do you know what e-dating is?

Not to the newcomers in here.

Grrrrrr

2 Likes

I don’t wanna know.

then tell me what the “e” in “e-dating” is

and give me a proper definition of it

1 Like

The “e” means electronic, so dating via the internet, although one of the many problems with it is, when the power cuts out, that sh*ts over man, it’s done. I personally think it’s stupid, but hey, if your into that then, idk I guess🤷‍♂️

You’ve made the right choice my friend

i personally feel bad for your town

4 Likes

Hahaha, yeah, we live in butt-cluck middle of nowhere.

Is that an insult? Because I am mentally stable, I just say dumb stuff, I’m 14, how old are you?

Finally perfect

5 Likes

Finally reached the beloved number

You need to reach at 100,000 keys but you remaining 30,680

Getting there now (69.42%)

2 Likes

Random poll today

Did you get in the highlight videos before?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

I was in one highlight as supporting character, at that time I flew with my 408 chromatic + corn shotgun. (Highlight 3 April 20th)

And… I became main character on the latest highlight as M400 fighting with yolk under electric environment. Lamo.
(Highlight 1 April 23rd)

2 Likes

am i the only one who gets a glitch that conveys you have an unread topic when in reality you have none