đź—¨ Chatting place

This topic is for general chatting. You can talk about anything you’d like here, provided it’s related to Chicken Invaders. However, bear in mind that:

• The usual forum rules still apply here.
  • All replies will be automatically deleted after 3 days.

I will generally not read, much less respond to posts here. If you have an important enough issue that requires attention, create a proper topic.

123 Likes

Say it whatever, you are main one do copies your unknowingly identity scam.

Better to silence your replies from your stupid language.

1 Like

i’m not copies. your Impersonating idiot how matter wants better hostile stop saying to me?

Do you want to explain the amount of names and spaceships that you take from other people without their consent?
and your current pfp

Maybe consider changing your behavior around other people and they may or will consider it

4 Likes

this is not same pfp didn’t i try out :confused: but first try pfp named Amiko/Fira_DA copied isn’t my fault since January and secondly i’m madly like a from Bandicoot pfp named same since March (pfp accidentally in first try i was wrong)?

i’m speechless on MP replies through?

Well, that doesn’t really respect your method as you speech without any means to what you wrote.

1 Like

Do not mention my name, you pipsqueak. :angry:

3 Likes

What’s wrong with you, i’m mention cause accident pfp copied (have broken brain).

There’s nothing wrong with me, and do not drag me into your problematic “accident” past that you didn’t even know how to admit your sin toward people.

And whoever were Fira, forget him. He’s dead.
Stay silent.

3 Likes

why did 2sn even return anyways

He’s always here, Star_Light. Stealing people’s spacecraft designs… Oh he called Amiko “Broken Brain” lmao

2 Likes

It’s because he cannot accept the fact that he has “broken brain”, anyway. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

what are you talking about no stealing people’s spacecraft.

i say i’m have broken brain idiot. your confusing kAPET

Well your have malfunctioning brain be disappointed and get your cry about be sad.

learn english first

2 Likes

i finished learn english.

doesn’t seem like it
you should’ve paid attention in the class :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

school doesn’t teach you english very well

4 Likes

wow see little beef of englishing appearly

that was intentional 3355_troll_face

2 Likes

Best of r/Engrish

1 Like

i don’t care even ask, your kiddo and are best enemy.