đź—¨ Chatting place

This topic is for general chatting. You can talk about anything you’d like here, provided it’s related to Chicken Invaders. However, bear in mind that:

• The usual forum rules still apply here.
  • All replies will be automatically deleted after 3 days.

I will generally not read, much less respond to posts here. If you have an important enough issue that requires attention, create a proper topic.

125 Likes

yes, but iA wants to save as much file size as he can, an iA sound effect will probably affect that, since it can only be heard once, and not be worth it

1 Like

on an unrelated note, i think nearsightedness have come to me lmao, and yes i touch grass every day. dangit

1 Like

You better keep your eyes safe or you might ram into the wall multiple times, truth.

1 Like

nah, i will know if it is a wall when i am approx 15 seconds from running into it. i am fine

1 Like

:skull:

5 Likes

man that feeling you get when you win after five lost is soooo good

anything music or mods will be better if it becomes official.

1 Like

that thing has been suggested like what, 69 times now?

I also have that lol

1 Like

im meltting bro.

how do you get inbetween the sun?

With calculation and patience you’ll get inbetween it.

3 Likes

that is not helpful at all. its like saying that you need to do certain steps to solve this math equation without specifying which

2 Likes

trivial question: how the heck do spacecrafts even “slow down” in space? i know that they turn off the thruster and all but that would not reduce their velocity as they are in space, so no air resistance. the spacecraft does not appear to putting any extra force to fight against its own velocity. how does it even stop?

1 Like

clucking magic

2 Likes

A strange thing Happend with me. Today I was orbiting a planet and there was no h&c spaceship .but when I log in the game then I saw the planet I am orbiting is surrounded by many h&c 101. I compared with them and I saw that they joined UHF 1-2 hours ago. Idk all new players spawned at same star system.

i think the system decides the spawn point for a period of time for some reason, maybe because someone will try to get a better spawnpoint by making a new guest account and fail because the system have already decided that planet in particular to be the spawn

1 Like

Awaiting for new season.

3 Likes

LET’S GO!!!

i really hope they add rock organs or steel drums to the music that would be so cool