🗨 Chatting place

This topic is for general chatting. You can talk about anything you’d like here, provided it’s related to Chicken Invaders. However, bear in mind that:

• The usual forum rules still apply here.
  • All replies will be automatically deleted after 3 days.

I will generally not read, much less respond to posts here. If you have an important enough issue that requires attention, create a proper topic.

125 Likes

Th only good thing about the food raid is the food, it’s free money, you just got to collect it:)

i love leaking stuff that no one would care about

3 Likes

ugh, why is it so dime

@Star_Light I almost read the word displayed on your pfp as “SUS” :flushed:

2 Likes

4 Likes

it looks like you’re trying to make different designs for the Barbequer

among-us

1 Like

Now that’s the art of year.

1 Like

is this a world record

Which competitive mission is entertaining to watch on GEN?
  • League Match
  • Dailies
  • Space Race
  • Weekly (Coming Soon)
  • Ironman (Coming Soon)
  • Galactic Cup (KO Match)
0 voters

Let me guess: We have to prepare for the official v146 from now on.

Interesting and random question, something I just thought of: What is the Authentic Hero’s real name?

olgilvie maurice hedgehog

3 Likes

What?

Is it IA’s real name

yes

are those barbequer variants

3 Likes

NOOOOOOOOO

4 Likes

off-topic, but does anyone know how to actually buy minecraft PE in vietnam, since it doesn’t exist in the store (region lock), and changing region to the US fixes this, however no nice payment method exists then (what the hell is a debit card). gift cards doesn’t work also due to region lock…

yes i am aware of the piracy method but it is ineffective as the game updates quite frequently, point is i just want to play with PC bedrock

try buying minecraft account on a website that specially sell, or just buy on Minecraft website (but u need a visa or mastercard in order to buy it)
suggestion: divineshop