đź—¨ Chatting place

This topic is for general chatting. You can talk about anything you’d like here, provided it’s related to Chicken Invaders. However, bear in mind that:

• The usual forum rules still apply here.
  • All replies will be automatically deleted after 3 days.

I will generally not read, much less respond to posts here. If you have an important enough issue that requires attention, create a proper topic.

123 Likes

Alright my dear recruits, I am taking a leave from this forum for 3 months to pass 3rd secondary (Grade 12) successfully and peacefully. I will return back to this forum in July 20 (which is the end of the exams). So long! I will miss ya all :cry:

9 Likes

I guess i should do the same. Good luck with your studies bro :ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes

Yeah, I recommend doing that. Anyways, thanks.

2 Likes

Well my score… just add sN after 2.

1 Like

Good luck for your studies Minasam :+1:

1 Like

Good luck with your exam, Mina :+1:

1 Like

I hope you can success in exam, good luck.:+1:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Uhhhhhh @InterAction_studios, i think this is a free 24 keys glitch.

The same kind of the sun just copied…

This is not a glitch. This starsystem is called Binary starsystem which contains 2 stars in single starsystem.It also exists in CIU and Real Universe This " Not a glitch" also exists in Real life.

3 Likes

Fix real life before fixing ciu frfr

Don’t mention iA here please, he’s not gonna reply in the chatting place.

1 Like

God creations.

2 Likes

You are very close to one year streak. Congrats.

1 Like

This was more annoying than enjoyable and it wasn’t just due to the Hot enviro in play. Comets and an abundance of Absolvers throughout the mission made it stretch past 30 minutes. I didn’t die (surprisingly), but I did overheat. Be on your toes in L83.

2 Likes

My last name “Ipsum” is a real word in Latin, “He himself.”

crazy

3 Likes

Darth, o Darth.
May I please get a number to your dealer or can you at least share even a 1/10 of what you have taken for that.

1 Like

How does it have at least 5 likes?

1 Like