🗨 Chatting place

This topic is for general chatting. You can talk about anything you’d like here, provided it’s related to Chicken Invaders. However, bear in mind that:

• The usual forum rules still apply here.
  • All replies will be automatically deleted after 3 days.

I will generally not read, much less respond to posts here. If you have an important enough issue that requires attention, create a proper topic.

125 Likes

Seriously, I hate seeing this beautiful place be flooded.

2 Likes

Please no guys, listen, I wont scream at you guys anymore, I am just going to try to think of ideas again, don’t worry, I wont be starting any more wars anymore, I will just post ideas.
(All of the fighting started because of my Henpire idea, and that idea was the best idea I ever came up, I just really wanted it in the game.)

Also bro, Amiko, you are the only one not being somewhat nice (just so you know)

1 Like

amiko you evel.

What the kid just said, just let him think that way. :woman_shrugging:

A kid like you aren’t deserved to be here as if you think so.

what do you mean?? amiko is a nice person, the only person i see being mean is just you

2 Likes

Exactly. Frank, you are just blaming Amiko while it’s you who is mean, not us.

3 Likes

meh, i think amiko’s speaking tone is a little bit aggressive for whatever point they are trying to prove (they’re not wrong, just a bit over the board i think). they need to chill a little bit, both of them really.

telling a kid that they’re immature doesn’t help. they mature over time, and that time is not right now, so you have to teach them how to be a nice human being, not yell at them.

5 Likes

simply, if someone does something wrong, forgive them if they are sorry to you (and agree that they will not do that again). its not like they killed your dog and befriended your wife or anything. its just a silly internet forum.

2 Likes

Screenshot 2024-05-10 114020
I’m in university

3 Likes

what the hell

1 Like

What the :skull:?

Ok, but you know that not everything gets added. It should be an idea that’s good for everyone, not only you. We all think that our ideas should be added, not only you

1 Like

Just play Weekly for fun only

now if you die at least 5 times, you would lose your max power

addendum: always try to justify the need of adding your idea in, try changing your idea up a little bit to others’ feedback to see if it would be better that way, and try again with another idea if either iA rejects or everyone says its unnecessary

3 Likes

What who the heck is @SKIBIDI-SCIENTIST

1 Like

well you are not wrong tho.