Weapon Fury #4 (Absolver Beam)

Greetings recruits! Welcome to the 4th entry to the Weapon fury program. Today we have the long anticipated Absolver Beam after it winning the poll that was made.

****INTRODUCTION****

This one was a bit tricky to make. (Shoutout to @RamonTokus for inspiring me with this weapon’s fury power.) Anyway, enough being said, let’s get into it.

This weapon’s fury brings another new mechanic into play. Pulling.

****HOW THE PULLING WORKS****

While the fury power is being charged, several random chickens will be pulled into the ship (This will NOT cause you to lose a life.) It’s basically a trap for them, because once they are close to the ship, they’ll be eradicated instantly.

****THE ATTACK****

The hero shoots out a massive red laser that does insane damage to a wide area.
The pulled chickens will be eradicated by the laser.

****DAMAGE****

Other weapons that have been done already:

Weapon Fury #1 (Ion Blaster)
Weapon Fury #2 (Neutron Gun)
Weapon Fury #3 (Laser Cannon)
Weapon Fury #5 (Lightning Fryer)
Weapon Fury #6 (Utensil Poker)
Weapon Fury #7 (Corn Shotgun)
Weapon Fury #8 (HyperGun)

14 Likes

Some suggestion idk

Photon Fury

Launch 8 giant charged photon, moving around you for 2 seconds. Dealing damage too all chickens who touch it, erase projectiles and it won’t disappear upon contact.

After 2 seconds, all 8 photons home on the nearest chicken, dealing area damage.

9 Likes

Well, the poll is unlikely to change, Lightning is known to win. Name of fury? Absolver Charge!

Once the poll finishes Lightning Fryer will be out Instantly.

Can absolvar beam pulls boss?

yes, it can also pull bosses.

1 Like

Also the yolk star.tm

End bosses will not be pulled. (immune)

1 Like

That sounds a lot like the Chaser weapon from Cuphead. I like it! (i wish chasers special was as awesome as that photon fury thing ;-; )

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.