Weapon Fury #14 (Riddler)

Greetings fellow recruits! Welcome to the 14th entry to the Weapon fury program. This is the last weapon that was chosen by the community. Riddler, After this there will be Boron left coming next week, and then after a while, No current date known, there will be a summary for the whole idea as promised in the last post.

I decided to give this weapon a unique ability. Considering that it’s technically an assault rifle, I gave it the ability to make the bullets ricochet. (Bounce on enemies.) This works for any type of chicken but the most affected ones will be these ones:

• Metal-suit Chicken (Military) Any Type
  • Chickenaut.PNG
  • UFO Chicken And UFO Chicks
  • CI5BarrierLV2 Any type
  • Alien_Container
  • EggShipChicken

Once activated the Meter, a storm of bullets will be fired in a straight line with little spread. But the thing here is that the bullets will ricochet (or bounce) on enemies. The most affected by this will be metalic enemies. (5 targets for normal enemies, 10 targets for metal enemies.) Damage does not differ and is the same for any enemy that’s being targeted. Ability lasts 6.5 seconds.

Other weapons that have been done already:

Weapon Fury #1 (Ion Blaster)
Weapon Fury #2 (Neutron Gun)
Weapon Fury #3 (Laser Cannon)
Weapon Fury #4 (Absolver Beam)
Weapon Fury #5 (Lightning Fryer)
Weapon Fury #6 (Utensil Poker
Weapon Fury #7 (Corn Shotgun)
Weapon Fury #8 (HyperGun)
Weapon Fury #9 (Plasma Rifle)
Weapon Fury #10 (Photon Swarm)
Weapon Fury #11 (Moron Railgun)
Weapon Fury #12 (Positron Stream)
Weapon Fury #13 (Vulcan Chaingun)

17 Likes
  • Boron Railgun

0 voters

6 Likes

Its nessesary the poll?

1 Like

Uh. sure

It’s a damn joke.

4 Likes

Could tell, why would we need a poll for this

1 Like

Those who mark it in the poll, say they are interested in fury. (And I have no idea for name of fury, maybe Riddlochet)

2 Likes

But he said he won’t give any of these furies a name rather than Fury:

1 Like

You can, I’m just stating that he won’t give it a name, but you are free to give it a name.

1 Like

Anyway, your name for the fury is so fittable and nice for the fury’s function.

I didn’t make up names for all the fury.
When all the furies are over, maybe I’ll figure something out.

1 Like

Well, probably.

:joy:Why??

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.