🎖 Competition Challenge

CLC has create a challenge event called “Competition Challenge” or “CC”.

Competition Challenge is a competition for some recruit and challenger from CLC must fight each other for the 1st place of CC to claim a special trophy in the season of challenge and the best competitor of CLC. Each Competition Challenge has a tough challenge to beat it within time limit.

*Warning 1 : Every Competition Challenge has a privilege for the 1st place, so use every skills that you have from create a challenge to someone and being challenged by someone in a dare match or friendly match in league to prove for everyone that you’re the best.

**Warning 2 : Every Competition Challenge will get some prepare for a tough challenge in daily week or month, so everyone can access to the CC by complete a qualifying challenge.

Did you know : Qualifying Challenge is an extra challenge that you must complete in time before time up. If you completed this challenge, you will be access to the CC. But if you failed, you will be disqualified immediately in every case.

P.S. Qualifying challenge will be sent to some recruit and challenger that you wanted to be one of the competitors.

11 Likes

Impressive!!

1 Like

This is status for Competition Challenge#Final will be updated for every week until claim all winners from all previously of CC.

Competition Challenge’s Status : Unready

@ScarletCuboids, winners of CC#1 - The Food Collector
@Arnav, winners of CC#2 - The Fastest Challenger
@peterexited, winners of CC#3 - Doom of Darkness
@
@
@
@
@

1 Like

Competition Challenge#3’s Audition Status : Closed

@ThisIsChristianF
@peterexited
@Ahmed577 (disqualified due to he’s gone about his business for one week)
@KaizoKaioticVN

Time Left : Over

**This post will always stay here for competitor prepare a tough challenge in competition and maybe I will add someone in randomly. If every competitors are here already, CC#3 will begin right away soon.

2 Likes

Competition Challenge’s Updated : After this week, I will prepare for CC#3’s Audition to all recruits and challengers of CLC.

Stay Tuned

1 Like

Announcement of Competition Challenge event
CC#3 is opened for audition to all recruits and challengers now. Are you ready for a tough challenge?

Please check here for wanted to be a competitor of CC#3 and find out who will be a winner of this CC.
:point_right: Competition Challenge#3’s Audition

Attention please to all recruits and challengers of CLC
As a owner of CLC has these competitors for the CC#3’s officially event.

Here’s for all competitors of CC#3

@ThisIsChristianF (confirmed from Q&A)
@peterexited (confirmed from Q&A)
@Ahmed577 (disqualified due to he’s gone about his business for one week)
@KaizoKaioticVN (completed from Qualifying Challenge)

These competitors will fight each others in the same challenge. Please prepare your skills, weapons, satellites and equipment, all competitors. Who’s the best challenger in CIU will be inscribed in the history of CIU’s universe.

In a few days after today, I will update for CC#3’s officially open soon. And remember, CC this time will always getting more difficult than original challenge in CLC.

Stay Tuned

#CLC #ChattingPlace #CIULeagueTalkingPlace #blue_ocean’schallengetopic

1 Like

Attention please to all competitors of CC#3

@ThisIsChristianF
@peterexited
and @KaizoKaioticVN

I got some little problems when Ahmed577 has been gone due to his busy for 1 week. He told me that he was gone for his busy and he won’t be activated due to no network connection on his place.

For this reason that, I have to prepare a special guest will be access in this CC#3 soon.

Find out on tomorrow, 13:00 AM (in my time zone) for CC#3’s officially open, all competitors. And remember, prepare your skills, weapons, satellites and equipment that might be use to prepare for a tough challenge in this CC.

Stay Tuned

Ladies and gentlemen all pilots, recruits and challengers from CLC, Chatting Place, CIU League Talking Place and blue_ocean’s challenge topic. Welcome to the CLC’s Competition Challenge#3.

This time for another Competition Challenge that CLC has been created in this CC’s topic for the first time. Thanks for suggestion by @SA-GoldenBoss128. For whoever didn’t know what previous CC, please check it in the CLC’s topic.

So as not to waste time, please welcome to this competitors :
@ThisIsChristianF, the leader of his squadrons and :star: Senior Challenger of CLC
@peterexited, the recruit of CLC
@KaizoKaioticVN, The Fastest Explorer of CIU’s universe and the recruit of CLC
and a special guest for this CC is @anon51565962, the recruit from blue_ocean’s challenge topic

These competitors will gonna fight each others in this competition challenge with the same challenge for the best challenger in CIU’s universe.

For the Competition Challenge#3 today is…

Doom of Darkness

UHF’s Training Skill Course has create a meeting points for all competitors. When all competitors arrived at meeting points, something was dragged them into a wormhole.

After all competitors were spread around the other universe from the same wormhole, christian_f at CI5’s universe, peterexited at CI1’s universe, KaizoKaioticVN at CI2’s universe and EvilCrash at CI3’s universe, They figured out that their skills were replaced by virtuoso skill, their weapon was replaced into Corn Shotgun, their live have only once and none of any equipments and satellites. So they known that UHF’s Training Skill Course has set this thing up for challenge in this competition.

For the first one has completed all mission in different universe with the most points, will be given this trophy and reward

:trophy: and :1st_place_medal: Competition Challenge#3 - Doom of Darkness
:2nd_place_medal: Competition Challenge#3 - Doom of Darkness
:3rd_place_medal: Competition Challenge#3 - Doom of Darkness

Here’s your challenge : Complete 3 Darkness mission with virtuoso skill, Corn Shotgun is required, equipments and satellites are not required and without dying once

*(dying once in this challenge will count as fail, the other rules will be count as increase and decrease points instead.)

**Each competitors must complete each mission with different background. If you choose a wrong background, you will got -100 points.

***Try not to die in any mission, all competitors. If you die in any mission, you will be lost all entire mission and failed this challenge entirely.
Ex. You die in second mission.
That’s mean you’re reach your best score points when your progress
are over (just like any arcade games, if you die, your progress will be over and reseted).
Your progress : 1 mission complete from 3.

Warning 1 : I recommended to use any darkness mission to complete this challenge.

Warning 2 : This is a points that you will be claimed by following this

Complete 1 mission for 1,000 points
Defeat the boss for 500 points
Use another weapons for -50 points
Use any equipment for -100 points
Use a special abilities for -150 points
Use any satellites for -200 points
Dying once for set your best points due you lost a mission and failed this challenge.

For if all competitors completed this challenge rule, you will able to claim this reward too.

:medal_sports:

All competitors have to complete this CC#3 within 4 days of time limit.

So, what are you waiting for, competitors. UHF is depending on all of you.
Competition Challenge#3 - Doom of Darkness is starting…
NOW!!!

Time Left : Over

Is there no restrictions in darkness mission durations?

1 Like

Yes, and keep progress your challenge status by tell me detail that you already complete your mission to move on the next mission.

I have finished my first mission
Screenshot 2021-03-21 192744

• Virtuoso skill used
  • no mounted equipments except for background and skill
  • I’m using CI5 background
  • I’ve used corn shotgun for the whole mission
1 Like

1st mission Result :
+1,000 points for defeat 2 bosses
+1,000 points for complete entire mission
No decrease any points

Conclusion : 2,000 points

Keep it going, :star: Senior Challenger

1 Like

Done with the second one
Screenshot 2021-03-21 193642

• same thing as the first one ( Virtuoso skill & CI5 background used, no mounted equipments)
  • but when it comes to weapons, I accidentally pick up another weapon while I was trying to avoid the enemy’s projectiles
1 Like

2nd mission Result :
+1,000 points for defeat 2 bosses
-50 points for change your weapon by accidentally

Conclusion : 1,950 points

Almost there, @ThisIsChristianF. I will check a last mission again on tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

1st mission Result :
+500 points for defeat the boss
No decrease any points

Conclusion : 1,500 points

Suggestion :

1. Darkness music of CIU replace with some another dark theme music (Whoa, that’s made me spooky for a little bit. Nice one).
  2. Boss music of CIU replace with rock theme music (Time to fight the boss, baby).

@ThisIsChristianF is going one step ahead of you, keep going @KaizoKaioticVN.

Finally done with the third one
Screenshot 2021-03-21 195335

1 Like

3rd mission Result :
+500 points for defeat the boss
No decrease any points

Conclusion : 1,500 points

Well done, @christian_f

2 competitors passed, only @KaizoKaioticVN (2 missions left) and @anon51565962 (3 missions left) left to finish this CC#3 within time limit.

Okay, but I can’t, at least for now…

1 Like