CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1

I have started already, I’ll just send you the result later

1 Like

I’m done

The medal beside the iceman award is my proof that I don’t have any equipment mounted

1 Like

Challenge for @GTTOP : Do the same challenge as @Ahmed577’s challenge, but you need to movement your spaceship every time because someone has set a massive bomb on your spaceship

*If you stand still for 5 seconds, not only you failed this challenge, you will be “ka-boom” from this explosion.

1 Like

Well done, Senior Challenger!!!

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

Q&A : Are you ready to prove your skills again in this Competition Challenge#3?

1 Like

I’ll try if I can, but I am 100% ready for CC#3

1 Like

Ok, please make sure your skills to be ready for the tough challenge coming soon.

You are now have been officially accessed to the CC#3.
Check Here : CC#3’s Audition

Congratulations, @ThisIsChristianF
Welcome to the CC#3

1 Like

Challenge for @Stardrone : Do your best time record in Boss Rush with everything you have and tried to beat my best time record

Where is my challenge?, I am waiting for it

1 Like

Sorry, I think you didn’t log in-game for a while.
That’s why I cannot challenge you.

i was playing FPS, and didnt care about ciu aaaaaaaaaa
edit: now dare me

1 Like

Ok, @peterexited. You already log in for prepare from challenge approaching.
Let’s get back on track

Challenge : Keep remember a Space Crab Type#2’s attack pattern before you open fire on it and use a primary strong weapon that fight against its weakness

*If you already shooting into Space Crab Type#2, not only you failed this challenge, your research module won’t be able to send this attack pattern to UHF Research Facilities.

if i fail or not, i am completely fine
(dont ask why i use background music)

1 Like

Oh no
You failed this challenge cause 0:14. See that, you open shooting on it while its attack pattern 2 before 3.

Suggestion : Space Crab Type#2 have 3 attacks pattern. After its attack the last pattern, its will attacking loop from pattern 1 again.

Try again next time.

Q&A CC#3 is now have a competitor like @ThisIsChristianF here, do you wanted to take your chance again?

i know that would happened, it caused me a mental breakdown for some reason

1 Like

I think I will create another challenge for a second chance of you. If you failed again, you will completely disqualified from this CC#3 permanently.

Please be patient for a while

1 Like

I recommended to you, @peterexited
For more fun, please added me for a contact to make more challenge and your dare points won’t be affected.

This is a second chance, @peterexited
And this one is very easy for all recruits.
Prove it

Challenge : Complete a round in Boss Rush within 2 minutes and 15 seconds with your favorite primary weapon

*Warning 1 : Before you enter a dare match, please keep remember my challenge rule to beat it fast.
*Warning 2 : If you beat this challenge, you will be access to the CC#3 automatically without qualifying challenge.

unforcunately, i cant
edit: nvm

So, what’s time record that you complete a session?

that was a Dreamy Experience

1 Like