CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1

Ok, @KaizoKaioticVN. Before you can access to the CC#3’s audition, you need to complete this qualifying challenge first to prove your skills.

Please be a patience, a Qualifying Challenge will be created to you right away soon.

This is last challenge for @KaizoKaioticVN today. But keep your eyes open and prepare for your skills, you must encounter the Qualifying Challenge of CC that will prove all skills that you have.

Get ready for some outrun music when I finished a friendly match for you. Have Fun

Qualifying Challenge : Do your score more than 1,450,000 points in difficulty of 75%

I need to see your proof, @KaizoKaioticVN. I remember that you already completed my dare match and gone for a while.

1 Like

Great work, now your skills have been proved.
See you again in the CC’s topic, KaizoKaioticVN. Oh, and also you must prepare some smooth music to getting excite in the CC#3 too.

You are now have been officially accessed to the CC#3.
Check Here : CC#3’s Audition

Congratulations, @KaizoKaioticVN
Welcome to the CC#3

CC#3’s audition is now over, all recruits and challengers.
From now on, you must see to all competitors that was confirmed and be prepared for a tough challenge in the CC#3.

Check here :point_right: CC’s Officially Announcement

Done… literally, I went unprepared, Laser Cannon and Neutron Gun wasn’t available, so I only used Ion, lol.

I also used CI2 Theme at wave&boss music :wink:

1 Like

@SA-GoldenBoss128 had just escaped from those intergalactic chicken and fleeing out from danger zone, but he’s still stuck in CI2’s universe.

Look like his rescue support module had been malfunction after getting pass inside wormhole. He must find some spare parts to fix his module and maybe he must found out when unknown guest is coming to him.

To Be Continued…

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

GoldenBoss128’s story had just begun.

1 Like

Guys I am sorry but I will not be in the forum for one week because I will go to a place and it doesn’t have a network connection. And I won’t be able to make challenges in this time @Bigmos49216.

1 Like

Ok, @Ahmed577. I know about this reason that you will be gone for one week. For this reason, I will mark you as a competitor of CC in my list and the next CC you will be accessed to it automatically.

Please take this for use it again in the future, and see you again soon
:credit_card: Access to the Competition Challenge

1 Like

1 mission, jesus christ school is ready to kill me, will do the 2nd and 3rd one later, i have Chemistry to memorize

1 Like

1st mission Results :
+1,500 points for defeat 3 bosses
+1,000 points for complete entire mission
-100 points for using equipment like Laser Scope
-100 points for didn’t change your background

Conclusion : 2,300 points

I told you to tell me your detail at the CC’s topic (like christian_f). Didn’t see that? I already confused that you still post this topic here.

After that Competition Challenge#3 was officially opened for 22 hours and 25 minutes ago.

Meanwhile at @SA-GoldenBoss128 on CI2’s universe. He was surprised that unknown guest who coming to him was KaizoKaioticVN. “GoldenBoss128, what happen to you? Why are you here?” KaizoKaioticVN ask him and he said “KaizoKaioticVN, I was came to this CI2’s universe by a crazy dimension by unknown reason. And now I need your help.”

A few minutes later…

He told to KaizoKaioticVN about some spare parts that he wanted to fix his rescue support module. So, he said “I know about some spare parts that you looking for, it’s hiding somewhere at Jupiter. But be careful, GoldenBoss128. Environment of Jupiter is unstable and dangerous. You need to pick up some equipment to getting through it.”

Before KaizoKaioticVN is leave, GoldenBoss128 ask him “For now on, what are you doing in this universe?” “I’m here for complete the challenge of CC#3.” KaizoKaioticVN said. GoldenBoss128 ask him back “And you come to help me to escape this universe?” “No, I’m sorry GoldenBoss128.” KaizoKaioticVN said. “CC#3 has a time limit and I need to finish this so fast. You need to depend yourself, GoldenBoss128. May the Fork be with You”

After KaizoKaioticVN is leaving him for complete his challenge of CC#3, GoldenBoss128 must collect some spare parts by himself on Jupiter. “Thanks for information, KaizoKaioticVN, I must depend myself from this situation.”

Challenge : Collect the keys as many as you can and without dying from environments
*Keys as spare parts
**You must use the same weapon that you complete the previous challenge. (Ion Blaster, Laser Cannon and Neutron Gun are required only)

Warning 1 : If you die from environment, that will be count as fail this challenge.
Warning 2 : Don’t forget to change your background too, due you still on CI2’s universe.

respond, kinda late bc of school

1 Like

You didn’t respond to this message, @peterexited.

2nd mission Result :
+1,000 points for defeat 2 bosses
No decrease any points

Conclusion : 2,000 points

3rd mission Result :
+1,500 points for defeat 3 bosses
-50 points for change your weapon

Conclusion : 2,450 points

Next CC, please post again on the CC’s topic, not on this topic. Got it?
@ThisIsChristianF and @SA-GoldenBoss128, please told him for what he post, before someone like me got confused.

no i didnt, i dont know what topic to post, i was quite confused to what specific cc topic, there are so many of them

1 Like

*CC is mean “Competition Challenge” (I always call “CC” due to a real name is too long).
Just like I create a CC on this topic too, @peterexited, and I was commented to change to another topic by @SA-GoldenBoss128. “For not be confused between League Challenge and CC” -GoldenBoss128

@SA-GoldenBoss128 has collected all keys from Jupiter, but when he come out from it, he know that he was on CI5’s universe instead of CI2’s universe. So CI2 police department’s patrol time travel unit has been found him and take him back to the CI2’s universe.

And he must pay all keys that he collect it for law no.56, all cost of time travel to another universe by unpermitted.

Law No.56 of CI2 Police Department in CI2’s universe

All Offender must pay all cost that you collected from another universe by unpermitted.
Pay all cost or Stay in jail for 3 months or do both

GoldenBoss128 heading back to his safe house at Earth and he must collect some keys from Jupiter in CI2’s universe again next time, until he’s ready to fix his rescue support module to escape from this universe to CIU’s universe for getting back to home.

To Be Continued…

No reward due you failed this challenge
Try again next time, @SA-GoldenBoss128

Previously of GoldenBoss128’s story

GoldenBoss128 has collected all keys from Jupiter, but when he come out from it, he know that he was on CI5’s universe instead of CI2’s universe. So CI2 police department’s patrol time travel unit has been found him and take him back to the CI2’s universe.

After he pays all cost from time travel to another universe by unpermitted…

GoldenBoss128 heading back to his safe house at Earth and he must collect some keys from Jupiter in CI2’s universe again next time, until he’s ready to fix his rescue support module to escape from this universe to CIU’s universe for getting back to home.

His story is still continue

After his first try was failed, he attempt for second try to get a chance to fix his rescue support module again.

Challenge : Collect 50 keys in total from any dare match
(Collected 0 Keys : 0%)

Keep your eyes open when a dare match will be added to your list, @SA-GoldenBoss128 .

The next challenge is ready for @TIGAR88 by unprepared.
Can he survive this situation?

Challenge : Survive a feather section within 2 minutes 50 seconds with your weakness weapons against those feather