CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1

Ok, your competition’s task is done. (Finished in 3rd place)
Now you take a break to wait for @SA-GoldenBoss128 to complete his best time record before time up.

maybe too

Attention to all competitors
CLC had been created for CC in another forum. From now on after CC#2’s over, everything about CC’s here will be transferred to CC’s forum for not to be confused.

Thanks for suggestion by @SA-GoldenBoss128

1 Like

And for conclusion, @SA-GoldenBoss128.
You maybe to complete this challenge in CC#2 or not, I will be waiting for your confirmation.

1 Like

You mean “CIU league taking place”?

1 Like

No, It’s mean this :point_right: Competition Challenge or CC

Idk, I like League more.

1 Like

Ok, your confirmation means “No”.

Attention to all competitors @Arnav, @ThisIsChristianF and @peterexited
@SA-GoldenBoss128 has been disqualified cause he likes league. So I will gonna calculated for the conclusion results right away. Please be patient for a while.

CC#2 status : time over

2 Likes

The fact that things will get bored very shortly and people losing interest after it comes out is common occurrence

Don’t feel bad, you did a fine job managing the challenges

3 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen all pilots, recruits and challengers
I have to announcement for the winners of Competition Challenge#2 - The Fastest Challenger. Don’t panic, because all competitors except @SA-GoldenBoss128 had been completed this Competition Challenge in one day, that was incredible.

So as not to waste time, let’s see this conclusion result together.

Results
@Arnav’s best time record : 6.59
@ThisIsChristianF’s best time record : 8.36
@peterexited’s best time record : 7.88

All competitors had been completed this challenge too, here’s your reward for all of you.
:medal_sports:

Congratulations to @Arnav, once again you complete this challenge from @ThisIsChristianF and taking 1st place of CC#2. For the 1st place of this Competition Challenge, I will granted to hereby you to the Competition Challenge#Final.

Here’s your reward
:trophy: and :1st_place_medal: Competition Challenge#2 - The Fastest Challenger

Don’t worry for the 2nd place, @peterexited. First failed in this CC is the second lesson too. You must try to practice more challenge again to coming back for your first place of CC in the future.

Here’s your consolation reward
:2nd_place_medal: Competition Challenge#2 - The Fastest Challenger

Not again for @ThisIsChristianF, you got another 3rd place in a row. I think you need to improve your skills up for a while to recover your position and your challenge rank too.

Here’s your consolation reward
:3rd_place_medal: Competition Challenge#2 - The Fastest Challenger

That’s all for tonight for CLC’s Competition Challenge#2 - The Fastest Challenger, all pilots, recruits and challengers
As a owner of CLC and committee member of CC will thank you all competitors for participating and I hope you enjoy this Competition Challenge. As I said, all Competition Challenge’s details in this topic will be transferred to the CC’s forum soon for more excited, more experience and more skills. -Thanks also for suggestion by @SA-GoldenBoss128

May the Fork be with you, ladies and gentlemen

***Competition Challenge#3 will be coming soon in the future, so keep practice your skills for a challenge incoming in the future and from now on this CC#3 and every CC in the future will be added to the CC’s forum instead.

Warning : I have a final exam in the next week, that’s mean I cannot challenge everyone for a while. Please be patient at the next two weeks and sorry for the inconvenience.

As a owner of CLC will assign for @ScarletCuboids and @ThisIsChristianF to take care all of this while I gonna be ready for the final exam next week.

#CLC #CC #ChattingPlace #CIULeagueTalkingPlace #blue_ocean’schallengetopic

3 Likes

it’s fine, i like getting any place, i am proud of myself

1 Like

Yeah there are times that I am having a hard time, but it’s fine, I can improve a lot by practicing

1 Like

Status report: trial completed

medal screen broke (I have extreme unprep)

2 Likes

Attention please for a little news

Keep move on for challenge someone, all recruits and challengers. After I passed the final exam, I will prepare for another special challenge for all recruits who want to promoted into “Challenger” and for all challenger to promoted into “:star: Senior Challenger” (just like as @ThisIsChristianF).

Thank you for your patience, see you at the next two weeks (or at least one half week).

1 Like

REFFI’s Heart> Excellent performance Nitori, and glad to see that you even pushed yourself in “Between the sword and the wall” situation by going without extra lifes, could had been risky. Probably

1 Like

I’ll be busy translating the game for recruits to see the game in Spanish and Catalan and I have 2nd terms deadlines closing soon, so I won’t be playing around a lot.

1 Like

“Well, this is a little awkward. I tried to test my regret machine ending up sending the challenge to @EasternLich I forgot to clear it out at the last test. Can you finish it for me because it’s still a work in progress?” -Nitori

Challenge: Complete the mission

:warning: Restrictions:

• Use a Heavy Bomber
  • Use a level 1 copper heat sink
  • Cannot collect firepower and gifts
  • Cannot use satellites, specs, perish.
5 Likes

Since @TIGAR88 loves squawk block dares, maybe he can also finish this squawk block speedrun challenge that I made.

No restrictions, you’re free to use anything, as long as you beat my time record

1 Like

Only one time for challenge today before I takeoff to prepare the final exam’s approaching.
Can you handle of this one, @ScarletCuboids?

@ScarletCuboids tried to use a heavy bomber to getting through those debris, who tried to coming toward to him. But his position was nearest the sun, so he must find his way to get out of this situation by don’t destroyed those debris when he knew that his heavy bomber have a few ammo to getting through it.

Challenge : Survive a round in supernova section by avoid all supernova debris’s incoming and use a new heavy bomber spaceship to getting through this hot temperature

Warning : If you got stuck by debris block your way, shoot it back for create your way. But shoot it wisely, your weapon is running out of ammo.

*If you shoot to those debris more than 5 times in each wave until encounter the Bossa Nova, you will be failed this challenge immediately (dying doesn’t count as fail).

A dare match will be added to you when I finished it (only today).

P.S. I choose a wrong mission, please wait for patient after you beat my dare first.

2 Likes

you just sent me a meteor storm

2 Likes