CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1

Yes make it include Double team.

1 Like

Thanks for suggestion, @SA-GoldenBoss128 and @Ahmed577.
I will be add this Double Team Rush into a challenge for today and the future.

(Maybe I will add it on the next CC after CC#3)

2 Likes

@Mohamed2 has just invited by CC#3 for the next winner of this CC by complete a qualifying challenge. But he must fight himself when Henterprise has sent some boss chicken attack to his direction way to prepare a hard challenge.

Watch out, this is a hard challenge that you must complete it by your skills and tactical.

Challenge : Complete a session with difficult more than 75% by using any primary weapon with 0 :zap: only (secondary weapons like satellites and special abilities not required)

Qualifying Challenge : Do your score more than 1,350,000 points in-game session

1 Like

Where is your proof, @Stardrone? I need to see it before you can claim this :medal_sports:.

@GTTOP is flying through the galaxy for buy some fuel and electronic equipment. But unfortunately, something was attack on him and he flew down on Greetor Formatian, a fire sun planet combined with electric storm.

15 Minutes Later…

After he woke up, he find out that attack on him were “Military Chicken and Clown Chicken” or “Brother Reunited”. They laughing when they attack him down like a fried metal. But they knew that @GTTOP isn’t dead, Military Chicken call a signal to Henterprise to send another boss chicken to destroy him.

It’s look like Henterprise is a mastermind that send Brother Reunited to discover and take down a pilots like you. Send them back, @GTTOP.

Challenge : Defeat the “Brother Reunited” in Boss Rush within 4 minutes, without charged attack and being strike from lightning bolts

*If you fail one of this, that’s mean you failed all entire challenge.

A dare match will be added to you after I finished it.

This is your last chance, @Star_Light

If you didn’t do this challenge in time limit,

That’s not only you pass a challenge, you will be disqualified from CC#3 permanently if all competitors are full.

This one for a test challenge that @ThisIsChristianF must be prepare for the CC#3’s coming soon. But watch out, this challenge might be advanced to the next step of challenge that @ScarletCuboids has been challenged it since many days ago.

Challenge : Complete these challenge in a darkness section in one dare match (Challenge Status 0%)

• Use any heavy bomber spaceship that equipped with Utensil Poker
  • Don’t charged attack in this session until end
  • Special abilities not required in this session
  • Don’t collect any weapons (but powerups still required)

You must complete these secondary challenge in a main challenge at least 50% or more than it to claim this :medal_sports:.

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t have a bomber

I don’t understand what’s the meaning of this

1 Like

It’s mean you have to finish this match with normal attack only (one or long click required) (charged attack like double click is not required).

Remember @ThisIsChristianF, do not double click to charged attack to progress your challenge status.

1 Like

Anyways, I’m done.

I just want to clarify the things I did in this challenge

• Obviously, I don’t have a bomber, so I use a Müller ship
  • I am using Utensil Poker for the entire mission
  • I only collect powerups
  • I was supposed to avoid double clicking, but I accidentally do the double click
1 Like

Minus to 12.5% from 25%

Perfect 25%

I think that you weren’t use any special abilities in entire match, so you got 25% for perfect points.

If that was an accident, I will minus from 25% into 17% for only once accident.

Result for @ThisIsChristianF

Challenge : Complete these challenge in a darkness section in one dare match (Challenge Status 79.5%)

• Use any heavy bomber spaceship that equipped with Utensil Poker = 12.5%
  • Don’t charged attack in this session until end = 17%
  • Special abilities not required in this session = 25%
  • Don’t collect any weapons (but powerups still required) = 25%

Conclusion : Challenge Completed

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

This challenge mode is an Extended Challenge, will maybe added to the CC#3.

Q&A : How do you feel after you encounter this challenge today?

1 Like

I was unprepared, and I am thinking of myself that I might lose this challenge because of unpreparedness. But anyways, its a nice challenge and I am enjoying it at all

1 Like

Thanks about this comment, @ThisIsChristianF. Maybe next time if this challenge mode like Extended Challenge is prepare to you again in the future, you might be unprepared like this challenge again.

1 Like

you mean overdrive?

lighting environments?

1 Like

Yes, but don’t double click to charged attack your weapons.

Yes, don’t get strike from it to complete a challenge.

ok i see

here

1 Like

@GTTOP has emerged victory from “Brother Reunited” and fleeing out from Greetor Formatian completely. So Henterprise known that his plan was completely failed and retreated from him. Before it escape for another plan to attack the other pilots on another galaxy, it send a message to him.

"Dear to GTTOP, I know you are survived from my minions at Greetor Formatian. This is only the beginning, pilot of UHF. I promised will find another plan to take you down again soon. And remember, if you see my arch-enemy like xXmlgDiegoXx, told him to coming back for my business.

You can take a rest this time, GTTOP. I will hunt you down across the galaxy again. See you then in unprepared.

From
CK-01 Henterprise, Leader of the Intergalactic Chicken"

Congratulations, Recruits
You have completed this challenge and defeat the “Brother Reunited”. Don’t worries about Henterprise, it will back to fight against you again soon.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

Warning : Stay alert at all the time if Henterprise know your location again, you might be unprepared from it again.

When @KaizoKaioticVN tried to explore all the galaxy for his speedrun record, he figured out that something was following him too. Watch your back, @KaizoKaioticVN

Challenge : Do your best time record without being hit anything from comets

*If you hit any comets, not only you failed this challenge, your speedrun record will be interrupted and reseted.

1 Like