šŸŽ– Competition Challenge

Only 3 day left, you gonna leave this or do it tomorrow?

Weā€™ll see, now Iā€™m working on a new idea.

1 Like

Attention please to all competitors of CC#3

@ThisIsChristianF
@peterexited
@KaizoKaioticVN
@anon51565962

Competition time is over, please stop doing the mission that you processing on it right now.

From now on, I will calculated all points from all competitors right away and please be patience to find out for who will be a winner of this CC#3.

Conclusion Results will be revealed after I finished calculated it soon.

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen all pilots, recruits and challengers
I have to announcement for the winners of Competition Challenge#3 - Doom of Darkness. Someone didnā€™t participate in this CC, so I already disqualified that competitor after competition time is over.

So as not to waste time, letā€™s see this conclusion result together.

Results
@ThisIsChristianFā€™s most points : 5,450 points
@peterexitedā€™s most points : 6,750 points
@KaizoKaioticVNā€™s most points : 1,500 points
@anon51565962ā€™s most points : Disqualified due to didnā€™t participate

Congratulations, @peterexited. You are the first recruit that you do your most points in this Competition Challenge after you claimed the second place from previous CC. As you are the winner of this CC, you will claim this privilege too. I granted hereby you for access to the Competition Challenge#Final.

Hereā€™s your reward
:trophy: and :1st_place_medal: Competition Challenge#3 - Doom of Darkness

Your skills are getting improved to the 2nd place, @ThisIsChristianF. Keep move on again to be the 1st place on the next Competition Challenge in the future.

Hereā€™s your consolation reward
:2nd_place_medal: Competition Challenge#3 - Doom of Darkness

I know you are busy and you complete only 1 mission from 3, @KaizoKaioticVN. Iā€™m very disappointing to you that you didnā€™t complete the other mission in time. So, maybe I will added you to be the competitor of CC again in the future if you need more responsible to prove me again.

Hereā€™s your consolation reward
:3rd_place_medal: Competition Challenge#3 - Doom of Darkness

And for @anon51565962, you passed Qualifying Challenge but lost this CC due to didnā€™t participate. If you see this, thatā€™s mean you are disqualified from this CC#3 permanently and you need to prove your responsible to me more than this time to wanted to be the competitor of CC again in the future.

No reward for EvilCrash

This reward to @ThisIsChristianF and @peterexited for complete this challenge too
:medal_sports:

Thatā€™s all for today for CLCā€™s Competition Challenge#3 - Doom of Darkness, all pilots, recruits and challengers
As a owner of CLC and committee member of CC will thank you all competitors for participating and I hope you enjoy this Competition Challenge. For someone (peterexited) didnā€™t know how to post your challenge status, you should know that Competition Challenge and CLC are different.

May the Fork be with you, ladies and gentlemen

*CLC is a challenge from UHF League that you already dare someone and challenge it by your challenge rule, please keep post your status from a dare match on CLCā€™s topic.

**Competition Challenge or ā€œCCā€ is a competition that all competitors must fight each other with the tough challenge within time limit, please keep post your challenge status to the committee of CC on Competition Challengeā€™s topic.

***Competition Challenge#4 will be coming soon in the future, so keep practice your skills for a challenge incoming in the future.

#CLC #ChattingPlace #CIULeagueTalkingPlace #blue_oceanā€™schallengetopic

1 Like

Pog, I am proud of myself, making in into final too? Idk how hard it would be, but I digest
Let me ask: how many participants are there in the finals?

2 Likes

There are 8 winners of every previous CC, @peterexited.

1 Like

Schoolā€¦ :frowning:

2 Likes

Attention please

Check this out now : CLCā€™s Announcement

1 Like

So is everyone alright here? I will be in charge for a while here in CC and CLC

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.