Mod installer and public mods

Please anyone tell me how to create a In-game Font mod for CIU
I can’t do this with IAMT…

public IAMT is sound only. You can request for a mod, but it would take a long time

But how to request a mod for CIU?
And which mod tools that I can create my own In-game font mod for CIU (except IAMT)?

Just figure it by yourself.

Just in case if you failed to figure out.

https://youtu.be/3-YdaUZ-4BI

Simple message them.

I am happy to announce the up to date and probably final version of my custom music mod! You can find it here: Uncle_Iroh's_Music_Mod.zip - Google Drive
Its a collection of some various pieces of my favorite media designed to add to the variety of the game’s soundtrack without compromising the overall feel. Feel free to give it a download and let me know what you think!

You won’t believe me, I’ve actually ran out of character limit for the first post :melting_face:.

Public mods, page 1

The ⚠ sign means that the mod link is either dead or might be dead in future.
Franci's mods

By Francis
Franci's Chicken Invaders Universe Mods - Google Drive

UCO from Emerald's Chicken Invaders 72

By VerMishelb
UCO72 Mod.CIUMod - Google Drive

Touhou-rized CIU ⚠

By OneWingLunarian
Dropbox - File Deleted - Simplify your life

Undertale mod ⚠

By HaiAn2007
Dropbox - File Deleted - Simplify your life

Peloprise

By VerMishelb
Replaces Henterprise charge and beam with sr. Pelo scream (can be known thanks to HenterprAAAAAise video)
Does NOT include “no.ogg” because no.
peloprise.CIUMod - Google Drive

Peterexited's mod

By peterexited
Warning: Contains cursed elements.
peterexited's.CIUMod - Google Drive

Lobotomy Corp Universe

By SpryterTerraxian
Dropbox - Lobotomy Corp Universe.CIUMod - Simplify your life

Updated version of my original mod, now with every music track replaced with Lobotomy Corporation/Library of Ruina soundtrack except for the CI1 theme because no song in the world is worthy of replacing it. (and darkness theme is now more spoopy :] )

Ramon’s Terraria Universe Mod

By ScarletCuboids
This mod will replace some of the sounds/soundtracks with Terraria/Terraria Overhaul SFX/soundtrack.

Tip: Turn down your music if you couldn’t hear the sound.

Credits: Relogic, kirbyrocket, ZUN (there’s a reason)
TerrariaUniverse

Weapon Reskin Library

By Kylo-Hen
Announcement Post
Topic and Dowload Link

KaizoKaidokou Mod

By KaizoKaioticVN
Mod of BGM and some interesting music
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1oY6hgnmtWBRy2oTHtg_tl7-Q_Kv1McDR

Sakuya Gruntzayoi ⚠ Discord direct link

By ScarletCuboids

This mod gives our military chicken man a silver pocket watch and that’s it.

Mod Download: [SakuyaGruntzayoi.CIUmod]

:warning: WARNING: This mod may contain JoJo reference so if you’re uncomfortable about it, flag my post below ignore it and go away.

The Lunar Capital Expedition ⚠ Discord direct link

By ScarletCuboids

Recruit #8775 found something on the moon. It’s some sort of city, technology there is way way more advanced than us. The UHF decided to launch an expedition mission. Little they not know, The Henpire already invaded the moon place…

This mod replaces the CI3 background with Lunar Capital from Touhou Project. Perfect for frozen missions. However, due to color, this mod is somewhat a disadvantage because of the bright color, clashing with the other colors, blocking your vision or some shit. It also replace the hyperspace with “Kaian Passageway” (Touhou 15 lore story shit idk).

Download: LunarCapital.CIUMod

Download the Prototype: LunarCapital-Legacy.CIUMod

DAlien Oofbreak 3: Invasion

By Dawid8

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TMh1-OPX00

The CD" is back, and it wants revenge. Will you figure out who truly stole the pizza and entertain the narrator, or is Earth doomed?

This is a mod for Chicken Invaders 3 Remastered. Its a sequel to my other unreleased mod, called DAlien Oofbreak 2: Invasion which was made for Alien Outbreak 2: Invasion.

It replaces a lot of the sprites, all music, and some of the sounds and it has been designed to be silly.

Download: Link

Note: The public release of the mod doesn’t contain the text changes present in the trailer.

Touhou Playable Danmaku Pack ⚠ Discord direct link

By ScarletCuboids

Normally I would bring this in the IAMI but I’ll put the weapons in the library instead. These are danmaku bullets, they were originated from the Touhou Game series over hundred years ago. Now here, these are the danmakus. We have upgraded, enhanced and empowered so it could fit your spacecraft guns. These are the weapons:

Ion Blaster → Spirit Beater

Used to be a weapon owned by a shrine maiden who have retired. Now weaponized, dealing more physical damage more than ritual. The paper melts upon contact, stinging your enemy.

Neutron Gun → Enhanced Magic Missiles

Used by a magician who lives in a forest. Now a deadly weapon against evil Henpire. Totally Awesome.

Utenstil Poker → Throwing Knifes*

Used by a maid of a household. These silver throwing knives are able to weak your enemy with a single stab. And with many of them…heh…they don’t stand a chance *the Engrish is intentional, it stands for Firepower.

NOTES:

• This is the first version of the mod so it’s not the best. I will remake it when I could
  • The bullets are just ripped from the touhou games. Probably will be drawn by me in the next version (or at least, tracing it)

DOWNLOAD: [TouhouPlayableDanmaku.CIUmod]

CREDITS:

RamonTokus modding, editing
Francis converting it to .tga
Team_Shanghai_Alice sprites
And InterAction himself/themselves

Rainbow weapons WOOOOO

By OneWingLunarian
amazing folder name i know
Dropbox - motherfuckin rainbow weapons WOOOOOOOO - Simplify your life
Credits:
Reskinning by GgWw1175
TGA Modding by OneWingLunarian
TGA tool and Colour Channel Tool by VerMishelb

dont click this

Quality Assurance

VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb
VerMishelb

The 666 series

By Orandza

CI3.666

Oh no, Hilary Kliton is back in high definition and she wants to make every1’s internate speed bad using internate explorer(4kbs max upload and download speed with 1000ms ping at best)! The world’s only hope is you, VLC media player, because it is an epic player just like you. Use Avast! Antivirus to protect yourself with more strongness and use epic weapons such as pins, platypus bullets, swords, aaaaaaa and more! Will you be able to provide the internet with the best speeds, or will shitty internet and epic memes beat you easy peasy? Find out now…

This is sort of a meme mod for the latest CI3 version, starring Internet Explorer as the main villain(as such, a lot of the sounds and sprites are based around it and windows in general), tho there’s also a lot of other unrelated stuff. All sounds and majority of sprites were replaced with dumb stuff, and in general the mod isn’t supposed to be a serious one(tho the music isn’t meme-y like everything else is).

You can download the mod here(also includes credits to everyone who contributed).
Sound-only version here.
Graphics-only version here.

CIU 666

Music-only mod featuring all the tracks from ci3.666, plus the planned music that will be used for ci4.666 and ci5.666(ci2.666 and ci 666 too if they get made). Also replaces all of ciu-exclusive tracks. Out of all tracks featured in this mod, only one is meme-y…can you find out which?

Download link here.
PS. Game over, stage complete and suspense tracks aren’t featured in this mod.

Wood Man Trilogy (CI3, CI4 and CI5)

By @Sammarald

The widely unacclaimed trilogy of Wood Man mods for Chicken Invaders! There is one mod for each episode mentioned. Help Wood Man defeat evil people villains while going through waves filled with his own face! These mods are also supposed to have dialogue changes, but sadly I’m unable to send those.

Wood Man Episodes

logos

The first installment for all HD versions of Chicken Invaders 3!

Uh no! DIck Clark is back for revenge, and wants to kili you! And on your way he’s going to send his servant Vincent Price to attack you! Battle through 120 waves with new and improved and cool and nice graphics and sounds to stop him!

Download link:
Wood Man Episodes DEFIANTIVE EDICKONE.zip - Google Drive

Some screenshots

Wood Man and the Political Machine

logo
The second mod in the series for Chicken Invaders 5!

The mysterious Glenn Bleck arrived with his potilical machine at the wood forests and spewed fethers around the sun to freeze your hme! Now you have to seek help from the wise oracle, and finish his three hard tasks, including undestroying the sugar factory! Battle through 120 waves with new and improved and cool and nice graphics and sounds to stop him!

Download link:
Wood Man and the Political Machine.zip - Google Drive

Some screenshots

Wood Man Physco Menace

The newest installment for all HD versions of Chicken Invaders 4!

Wood Man has had a long deserved rest, but it was too boring for him! He wanted something new to happen so that he will be popular again. Sadly, or luckily for him, the nefarious Bob Dole, the CEO of the Bob Dole Fruit Company, was preparing his evil plan to bulldoze the Wood Forests and replace them with a new supermarket! This time, Wood Man’s long forgotten friend, Bubble Man, is going to help him! Fight through 120 waves in the Wood Man™ mod with the most effort yet!

Download link:
Wood Man Physco Menace.zip - Google Drive

Some screenshots

Deathsmiles II - music pack (extras included)

By @Cure643
Update: the newest update of this music pack it’s in the development shortly but eventually when it’s done as always.

We’re finally there. so, the community literally did an shump music pack such as eastern radio station to this game for only the touhou ones (expert not one did an cave music pack) but eventually i was thinking to do an shump music pack from an cave soundtrack and the rest it would enjoy the greatest experience on it.

Deathsmiles it’s my favorite cave franchise with the soundtrack compared the other cave soundtracks that it already had, so i’m working on the sequel’s soundtrack in universe and then it literally worked pretty great back in december of 2021 before the release of deathsmiles i & ii for the consoles that it was took pretty shortly but eventually i was thinking to release it for once at all, sort of.

so, i’m gonna to show you…:

Ye, that’s right it replaces normal music to an experience that you haven’t seen it
before: deathsmiles ii - music pack! (includes extras and 2 versions if you want to pick it anything if you want it!)

You would download this music pack in there:

Original link: it’s in there on it! (The newest version of this pack it’s coming soon but eventually in meantime it’s your chance to getting with the patch on it at the bottom down!)
Mirror: There’s another one there on it, i guess.

PATCH (1.00 MASTER VER. to 1.01 MASTER VER)

Original link: there you go, about it!
Mirror: coming soon…

If you had for some issues for installing it, just let me knew as long we did it make it for once!

If you wanna to see the credits in there instead in the readme that it already had, there we goes!

Cure: thank you so much as long we literally did making this mod and hopefully, you’re gonna to enjoyed it on it the only thing along with editing the sounds and music correctly in these tracks!
VerMishelb: for creating this tool between with the mod installer on it to do messing up the game’s himself you’re the best!
Manabu Namiki,Noriyuki Kamikura,Yoshimi Kudo,Motoi Sakuraba: the composers of deathsmiles ii and deathsmiles iix were much slaps to listen them.
InterAction studios: for creating the universe that were to giving in an mmo to an franchise.
CAVE Interactive Co., Ltd.: the developers of deathsmiles series.

Bugs along with some issues about this mod:

1st one: if you using the version 99 of the game’s himself which it has the christmas content on it it wouldn’t work that’s the different but eventually you had to wait when it changes to the normal one in the newest version of the game then replace it with this one until for now with the newest update, i’m gonna to adding this support in the future, i’m pretty sure on it! it has been fixed that issue in the latest version of the game but eventually enjoy this newest experience that had been changed it and also don’t worry about the christmas support it’s in future.

Plans to do adding something in newest update of this pack:

i’m planning to adding It would including the dlc tracks on it compared to the original tracks were it’s slighty different such as there’s the some remixed versions of the original tracks with greatest things, so i’m adding it in newest update later on able to do.
and also, on christmas eve…'s one (as known on this holy night… in i & ii versions of the translation) were the intro cutscene music it’s just keep shortly before the stage part has been already started, so it’s gonna to including this newest update of this pack.

AdrianGFX's feathers

By VerMishelb
Replaces giant feathers with AdrianGFX’s art.

img

img
Adrian's feather (fixed white).CIUMod - Google Drive

Weapon Switcheroo reskin mod

By Recruit_75
The UHF have made a breakthrough in weapons research and claims a trillion fold increase in damage thanks to quantum physics. Lead scientist (REDACTED) claims “One riddler shot can destroy all the feathers of Yolkon-7”. Get your upgrade today and make the Henpire regret living in the same dimension as us! (Warning: The sheer power of this increase may have caused some weapons to look like other…############## May not actually boost weapon damage)

Yep, this will change and switch centain weapon into some random weapon skin and sound effect aswell. There’re 2 mod in total (lightning flare does affected to strobe light so I have to seperate it) and you can download and try here:
+Main one: The weapon switcheroo reskin mod
+Non-lightning flare one: The weapon switcheroo reskin mod (without lightning flare)
Mod last updated: April 24th, 2024 (v2).
Thank you discord for destroyed most ember in this forum.

Special thanks

@MaybeOrandzaIdk for the original textures weapon.
@RainbowBoyVN for modding and writing this.

Screenshots

cursed7
cursed2
cursed3
cursed5
cursed6
cursed12
cursed8
cursed9
cursed10
cursed11
cursed15
cursed13
cursed14

CIU Earrape Mod

By @FridayFunkinSussyVN

This mod Is simply just put the volumn of the music and sound louder, so If you bored, try out this mod. And this cool but also note that…

Your Parent Will Heard About This One - Pricipal Of The Thing

The Great Unknown(Mod Collab, brought to you by Ep*c Plo Prayers)
The Great Unknown: Deluxe Edition(CI3)

CI3 mod collab, brought to you by the ep*c plo prayers! Worked on by @Sammarald , @Sufi , @Francis , @Dawid8 and @MaybeOrandzaIdk, this mod is like none other you’ve seen before!

Fight through waves of heroes and villains from our past mods, now possessed by the evil EA! With everyone else defeated, you’re the only hope the mods have, and the entire world as well! Will you be able to save everyone and everything from becoming DLCs, or will we forever be doomed with a microtransaction-filled future?

Special thanks to @VerMishelb for the modding tools he made.
Download link: Chicken Invaders: The Great Unknown - Google Drive
Gameplay video: https://youtu.be/5PqTCaUO-Pk

The Great Unknown 2: The Googly Menace(CI4)

CI4 mod collab, brought to you once again by the ep*c plo prayers! Worked on by @Sammarald , @Francis , @Dawid8 and @MaybeOrandzaIdk, this mod is like even more none other you’ve seen before!

With the multiprayers taking a break for this mod, our focus goes over to IA this time. Relaxing and commissioning a new track from 2db, he is unaware of the biggest adventure of his life waiting for him…as he watches Google with its DMCAnnon destroy his Google Play CI games, he now has to stop Google from spreading any more evil and destroying any more of IA’s games. Help IA get revenge on Google, while fighting off hordes of awful CI rip-offs and other Google-related apps and services!

Download link: Chicken Invaders: The Great Unknown 2 - Google Drive

Chicken Invaders 72 Graphics in Chicken Invaders Remastered ⚠ Discord direct link

by @Sammarald (graphicszzs) and @OneWingLunarian (soundede)

mod for the first chicken invader (remattered reenvisioned revolution remade reimagined reloaded)

i didnt actually bother to replace menu graphix so it only changes them in-game

this would probably kill a mere mortal man. but for me, absolutely painless

mod its in multiple files btw

download graphic mod: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/406494361698697216/1066878969581932544/CI72GFX.zip
extrra mod if you wish not to smoke:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/668510053468340239/1066455673250005012/No_Smoking.CI1Mod
download sdound mod (multiple):
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/406494361698697216/1069985090907672658/ci72_sound.CI1Mod
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/406494361698697216/1069985143932076112/ci72_sound_hotfix.CI1Mod
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/406494361698697216/1069985212219535370/CI72_1_death_sound_dlcs.zip

Super Bejeweled Impact

By Just Do It
Super Bejeweled Impact - Google Drive
My update post

Oshi No Tori (Oshi No Ko mod)

Click me!

New Chicken 2021 Save Earth

im sure many of us have wanted to new game 2021 save earth, so here is the chicken from that! this probably affects many things so have fun

new chicken 2021.zip - Google Drive

2002 mode music from v126.2 (+v127 changes)

By VerMishelb
v126.2: v126.2 2002 music.CIUMod - Google Drive
v127 copyright prevention changes (should be installed above v126.2): v127 2002 music modifications.CIUMod - Google Drive

Valentine's day red flare CIU logo

By VerMishelb
Valentine's day red logo.CIUMod - Google Drive

Chicken Invaders 5 Cluck of the Vulcan Side

A mod that turns all player projectiles into vulcan chaingun and turns a lot of enemy projectiles into what used to be player projectiles! Affects sounds too.
Made by me for April Fools.

Burger party versions only:

Caramelldansen burger

By VerMishelb
Replaces party Space Burger music with Caramelldansen. Might cause copyright claim on YouTube unless fireworks conveniently prevent that.

caramelldansen_burger.CIUMod - Google Drive

7 Likes

Simple, low quality and rushed tutorial on how to install mod on CIU on Android with Exagear (no pc required):

This tutorial is rushed so chances are this tutorial may not work for all of you and if you’re complaining about the Exagear storage issue (almost over 2gb) get a pc, also only sound work

this is my first mod you can also download and try it out Sonic Frontiers.CIUMod - Google Drive

1 Like

Good evening to all! I would like to ask something… even though we all know IOS is a bit strict OS in terms of editing, is there any possibility that (at least some part like the music ones, especially the beloved " party" 2002" :star_struck:), even with the itunes app on PC, could these mods be put into the CIU iPhone app? In my personal opinion, the rest of the app works great, but I’d love to play this game on my phone with the same songs (2002). Is there any such possibility at the present time?

Honestly, no idea. I personally don’t have a single Apple device and there were no reports about successful modding on iPhone devices. There weren’t any reports about iPhone modding, actually.

thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

for android?

here you go

@VerMishelb Can you Add in there CI72 Mod.CIUMod

1 Like

The one I was making is still abandoned because life requires me to learn mathematics, and others are free to add their own mods to this topic if they want to.

@VerMishelb I have a question how can I change the music

1 Like

I tried once but it did not modify properly.

that is OGG format?

Sounds can be replaced with vorbis ogg, mp3, aiff and wav formats as long as they have the correct name (e.g. if you want to replace sfx/sword.ogg with “NewSound.wav”, you have to replace “sword.ogg”, not “sword.wav”).