Mod installer and public mods

I can replace the “music/intense.ogg”

This is not the right topic to ask about Minecraft mods.

4 Likes

What does this has to do with CIU?

3 Likes

I have a question that everyone will ignore.

Ask it, we won’t ignore it.

I am afraid to say it

If you don’t ask, you will not receive any answer.

1 Like

I ask if you know the TGA format

A TGA file is a file saved in the raster graphic format designed by Truevision. It supports 8, 16, 24, or 32 bits per pixel at a maximum of 24 bits for RGB colors and 8-bit alpha channel. TGA files are used for various types of images, such as digital photos and textures referenced by 3D video games.

1 Like

ah for that I have permission to pass them

Well, supposedly they are going to tell me the same thing

Wanna get a true Universe Experience? Here’s what I delivered to you. But wait? Is this a dream? or it’s true? No one knows

Aand yes it’s true

About Aurora Theory Mod.

Brought to you true experience of Universe, this one replace all music theme that carefully chosen by me, just need to fit with the mod content.

70% Music files inside this mod was provided and supported with Dream of Distant Star(brockle, why not?) album, and of course it’s free to use.

Still no graphical texture replacements, or maybe yes, but failed due to strip lines and unresized image caused the background splitted to 4 corners. So yes, again

Download the mod here: Aurora Mod

2 Likes

I have another question again

There will be possibilities

I’ve uploaded a small but very very very important fix for iami. If you haven’t downloaded it yet — please do. The complete announcement is in Discord.

1 Like

the first time i start modding ciu i failed until months later i did it again (WITH NO TUTORIAL) i did it!

1 Like

let’s go 222x on android

now i can finally do things like

install genshin invaders

2 Likes

The “Super Bejeweled Impact” mod is now available! Try it out!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1apzrQNccIim1nnimNEZFxfXonlUZQxRa?usp=drive_link

1st Update: Remove delay of the file “burgermeister_bunsmash.ogg”
2nd Update: “Darkness Theme” now use original “Time Bomb” track instead of my self-made one
3rd Update: Super Bejeweled Impact + Seasonal Sound Pack is released!
4th Update: Some adjustments for Seasonal Sound Pack.
5th Update: Super Bejeweled Impact + CI5 DLC Sound Pack is released!

6th Update: Seasonal & DLC Sound Packs are no longer bundled with “Super Bejeweled Impact”
7th Update: Amplified all turkey’s SFXs in Thanksgiving Theme. Also released CI3 DLC Sound Pack!
8th Update: Some adjustments for Super Bejeweled Impact & Christmas Sound Pack. Also released CI2 DLC Sound Pack!
9th Update: Minor SFX replacements + Replaced Anniversary Theme with Chiptune Autonomous!

IMPORTANT: Starting at version 137, the game file will be in “CIU.dat.222x.standard”, so you know where to install the mod into.
For seasonal mods, these are the files to install into:
CIU.dat.222x.easter
CIU.dat.222x.halloween
CIU.dat.222x.thanksgiving
CIU.dat.222x.xmas
For DLC mods:
CIU.dat.CI(2/3/4/5).222x.(standard/easter/halloween/thanksgiving/xmas)

2 Likes

That apart is not necessary at all, by the way. I know who has the full one, even those who could not have it but still has.

1 Like

how can i uninstall mods