Early Access version 53

OK.
But how I can delete my reply or post

click on the 3 dots then click the delete button.

3 Likes

Deleted

@InterAction_studios the wave “Rectangular Layouts” doesn’t show any health bars.

1 Like

What do you mean? It does for me:

I’m talking about the one with barriers in it.

Crazy Squawker boss has a health bar while it already has one which is the hud progress meter and when i use the hud health indicator it shows 1 more health bar while there’s already 1 at the top of the screen. (if you don’t understand what i mean, here i’ll say in short: there’s no need for double health bars for that boss.)

1 Like

something ''wierd" or not so wierd just happend into a boss rush mission …
so 10 wave mission in normal case it will be 10 different bosses…and I meat 2 time henterprise and 2 egg cannon :thinking:

2 Likes

Intended.

3 Likes

Yes, i would like to see this.

Already reported by @Tempest_ORM:

And @marksam123 said this:

1 Like

Theoretically, in each wave of missions of “Feather Fields” give you a gift to change weapons, but at certain angles they do not give it to you, such as down the screen, diagonal down and sometimes sideways, always give you the gift when it goes up the screen and diagonally up.

1 Like

Already Fixed:

4 Likes

@InterAction_studios, I would like to address this bug again: Problem in the game

On reproducing this, one needed to unplug and replug the mouse to the computer. Also, this can be done by disabling and re-enabling the mouse driver. This can be done even on Borderless mode.

Also, I think renaming a squadron to an already existing one should not be allowed. This can have the impression that a squadron a player is managing is the one on the leaderboards, which is actually not. Wasted 360 keys for this.

2 Likes

Hmmmmm…
Screenshot (13)
H&C is capable of summoning bullets out of thin air (wait, there’s no air in space) when you shoot while moving to the side.

5 Likes

Workaround: don’t ſhoot.

1 Like

Workaround: Remove H&Cs.

1 Like

I’m afraid we’d have to remove all the ships, then.

Also, a few weapons use the outer projectile spawn points, meaning that if we really wanted to fully ‘fix’ this, we’d have to change some of the volleys (or rather the spawn points used).

8 Likes

Finished Backtalk
You can find in this mission: Henterprise, The Yolk-Star™, Egg Cannon (In SSH)

8 Likes

@InterAction_studios is it a bug: