Early Access version 37

I read everything, don’t worry. I didn’t reply because there’s nothing to add.

1 Like

Dont hurry dude, hes not connected everytime, more soon he going to answer to you :wink:

I probably miſſed ſomething at ſome point, but I juſt got a max power bonus for a BX-9 at 20 firepower. How come?

This was a tweak suggested by Orandza implemented in Version 36 where EVERY CIU ship gets the max power bonus at fp 20. Do note that the actual increase in firepower for the BX-9 still occurs at fp29.

1 Like

No, the X button never requires confirmation

1 Like

Good catch. Fixed in v.38

:medal_sports: Bug

Theoretically speaking, it’s still possible to get the same boss (or any wave) twice in a row (with a probability of 0.01%). The probability of getting the same wave twice (but not consecutively) is 1%.

2 Likes

Make sure you fully charged it!

You seem to be running the game at 8-10 frames per second. That’s waaay below the minimum requirement of 20-25 fps. At such a slow speed, a lot of weirdness is to be expected.

Does the game always run that slowly, or is your capture software slowing it down?

2 Likes

quick play it before it’s gone, here’s the location:

:slightly_smiling_face: good game

1 Like

“Added support for beams to split and chain between targets.”

I wonder if this is going to bring another new weapon or an existing weapon rework (galbatorix’s lightning fryer, perhaps?)

15 Likes

The hype is real once again!

1 Like

IA’s adding more contents recently… I like it.

2 Likes

Use OBS, it’s free and no watermark and smoother recording
I tried to stream CIU with it too, it’s perfect

What are your computer specs? Even with my previous potato of a laptop, CIU still ran well.

Anyways, here’s are some suggestions, try to reduce the target fps of your recording software down to something like 30 fps.
I also noticed that you had google chrome running in the background which is most likely eating up your ram, try closing any background apps to free up your ram.

If you’re running a laptop, try setting the power settings to high performance, at least when you’re plugged up.

“Renamed “Tenantomwan” to “K’tithrak” (requires galaxy regeneration)”

…I haven’t experienced a galaxy regeneration before, does anyone know exactly how much progress will we lose when this wormhole is renamed?

CIU is really,really light.Does your computer run everything like this?

I think iA mentioned this when someone asked before: The galaxy is not regenerated immediately at the next update, therefore the galaxy information is not changed yet in the next update. When the full release is out, the galaxy will be fully regenerated and all “requires galaxy regeneration” will be applied. Also at that point (after full release), most of your progress will be reset.

1 Like

Is this UCO supposed to fail firing the Green Beams on low difficulty? I think the intention was for it to fire once and then move.

@Sophodot It looks like intended behavior to me - remember the red beam is also firing.

Oh cool, that makes sense if it works like that (and yes I am aware that most progress gets wiped on release).

1 Like